The Premier League Thread

Transfers etc aside. Does anyone else think there are some awful shirts out there this season. You have bus seats at both Man U (Home) and Chelsea (Away), barcodes for all 3 of West Brom's shirts, a paint dribble (straw blown) effort for Arsenal Away, Man CIty's Paisley effort 3rd strip, and not forgetting the 'zebra' 3rd strip of United. That's even before you look at some of the efforts from overseas and lower down the leagues

God yeah. Some absolutely abysmal efforts.

Nikes Liverpool change strip is just about the worst away kit we've ever had.

Arsenal, as you noted, looked like they'd either come out of a red sauce fight or been attacked by an axe murderer the other week in the CS against ourselves. City's looks like some lab experiment has gone HORRIBLY wrong. Chelsea's home looks like they're all wearing warm-up tees. And just when you think all that can't be topped, step forward Utd prancing around like zebra's on the African plains!

I'm sure there's more I've yet to see but 2020/21 isn't fixing to be a vintage year for kits.

God yeah. Some absolutely abysmal efforts.

Nikes Liverpool change strip is just about the worst away kit we've ever had.

Arsenal, as you noted, looked like they'd either come out of a red sauce fight or been attacked by an axe murderer the other week in the CS against ourselves. City's looks like some lab experiment has gone HORRIBLY wrong. Chelsea's home looks like they're all wearing warm-up tees. And just when you think all that can't be topped, step forward Utd prancing around like zebra's on the African plains!

I'm sure there's more I've yet to see but 2020/21 isn't fixing to be a vintage year for kits.
I don't recommend looking at the Swansea shirt it moves I swear! :ROFLMAO:

^^^^^ On it ta haha.

So presumably the new 'restrictions' (STOP laughing at the back), if they go on for months, completely puts the kibosh on any planned phased return to going the match.

Wow PSG lost there opener to newly promoted side Lens after PSG were missing 8 players due to COVID ?

Have the PL announced what the cut-off will be for pulling games if teams lose so many players to COVID?

There has to have been something agreed surely? Or are they keeping that quite like most things?

Have the PL announced what the cut-off will be for pulling games if teams lose so many players to COVID?

There has to have been something agreed surely? Or are they keeping that quite like most things?
Not seen anything official. Knowing the PL most likely what ever will lose them less money. And will likely do what I have seen other countries suggest and like PSG last night will have to use academy players from U23s/u21s etc. Wtf were most the PSG squad doing party it up in Ibiza in the first place ??‍♂️??‍♂️

Not seen anything official. Knowing the PL most likely what ever will lose them less money. And will likely do what I have seen other countries suggest and like PSG last night will have to use academy players from U23s/u21s etc. Wtf were most the PSG squad doing party it up in Ibiza in the first place ??‍♂️??‍♂️

I didn't know that part. WTF is wrong with people?!!!!! They all want a SEVERE doing!

But that aside, the French League is a joke making clubs fulfil with academy players when the #'s are so high.

Talk about F wealth over health!!!!!

So need to finally do the prediction game. Not easy task, specially when finally own team is in the mix.
  1. City - still look the biggest threat to title. But think for the first time in long we will see top 3/4 fighting more until the end rather than someone will grab it earlier.
  2. Chelsea - Kepa redemption act and individual performance will save Lampart another season.
  3. Spurs - yeah i know...
  4. Pool - My own cut says for a reason that they will struggle in the league this year. Dont know why.
  5. Wolves
  6. United
  7. Arsenal
  8. Everton--------------------------------------- After this I think things will be more mixed and all over
  9. Leicester
  10. Burnley
  11. Leeds -- so hard to pick somewhere. I feel that we dont have enough quality in depth, but Bielsa has shown trust and his skill to train others to be up for the task when step up is needed. Have to be realistlic as our team was 13-15 place in league down before Bielsa took over, there has not been so big turnaround with players like some teams do.
    I think I just want to see good football and will be happy 11-15 place or even survival and Bielsa to continue. I am sure that for some teams we will be hard to beat down and this will affect title contenders :cool:
  12. Crystal Palace
  13. Southampton
  14. Newcastle United
  15. Sheffield United
  16. West Brom
  17. Brighton------ For relegation Villa and Fulham feel the sure bet, but one of West ham or Brighton will go down also.
  18. Aston Villa
  19. West Ham
  20. Fulham
Top scorer: Werner
Assists: KDB
Surprise player: Mateus Pereira

4th. After all the mind-blowing consistency the World Champions have shown the past 4 seasons. That is ....... Something.

Happy to leave my predictions as they were a few weeks back- #6,843

All the best everyone for your hopes and dreams on your club.

Here's to another belter season that hopefully doesn't get unduly affected by the horrific killing we're all still having to deal with.

4th. After all the mind-blowing consistency the World Champions have shown the past 4 seasons. That is ....... Something.

Happy to leave my predictions as they were a few weeks back- #6,843

All the best everyone for your hopes and dreams on your club.

Here's to another belter season that hopefully doesn't get unduly affected by the horrific killing we're all still having to deal with.
This means no disrespect.You are ****** **** of a good side.
I still think you will battle in 1-2 place, but have this strange feeling that something goes wrong. Predicition always not must be the sane ones :D