The Premier League Thread

They ain’t rejecting 100m lol no chance
Think it will be decided by Grealish. Owners are have spent 200+ in last two season and want to build around Jack. I dont see a reason to continue with this and 100mil is just reported, probably is smaller as bonuses are included. Owners have proven a lot to Jack and would be interesting to see if he stays there.

I really disliked Grealish at somepoint but have grown to like his play a lot more. I know he can be touch, but teams need players like that and he has fighter mentality and graving to be better. He is 25 so no rush to move now .

Roberto Mancini would be a good shout for the empty managerial seat at Spurs/Everton

Roberto Mancini would be a good shout for the empty managerial seat at Spurs/Everton
Why would he leave Italy spot when they have been on very good run in Euros and before, with World Cup knocking on the door?

EXCLUSIVE: Crystal Palace set to appoint Patrick Vieira as manager. Agreement in principle reached but not signed yet. Work permit process for 45yo former Nice boss & Arsenal Invincible under way. Confirmation expected in due course @TheAthleticUK #CPFC

Weird appointment.

Not exactly suited to Palace's brand of football. And they have little patience to change. (de Boer.).

See if Carragher and Neville rip their studio buddy like they do everyone else.