The Premier League Thread

The hilarious irony from the most openly xenophobic, bigoted, racist bunch of cretins we’ve ever had the misfortune to be governed by aside, not before time.

People hiding behind the anonymity of a screen to spout their heinous bile has been disgracefully allowed for WAY too long now. This should have been law in ALL aspects of on-line abuse, not just football related, years ago with social media company's/ on-line sites equally being held to account.

Just sad, if not surprising, this isn’t a stand alone measure and is being snuck in as another amendment to a bill that is the most disgraceful assault on democracy this Country’s ever had.

Speaking of Christmas day, our NT coach just announced that he has offer from Brazil and wants out, 3 months before play-off for the World Cup. Couldn't make this **** up.

Speaking of Christmas day, our NT coach just announced that he has offer from Brazil and wants out, 3 months before play-off for the World Cup. Couldn't make this **** up.

That would be a completely ****** trick to pull.

I'd lose all respect for Sousa there.

Last edited:
Yeah apparently Sousa got offer from Flamengo and wants out. The new coach will have maybe 2 trainings with the team before playoff with Russia. Appalling behavior.

Yeah apparently Sousa got offer from Flamengo and wants out. The new coach will have maybe 2 trainings with the team before playoff with Russia. Appalling behavior.

It would be Flamengo .....

Clubs just like it's supporters. Entitled.

They were an arrogant mess in Qatar the CWC. Just thinking they had to turn up to win it. Asking us why we'd even bothered travelling. And NOT in a jokey way!

Real shower of unlikeable ******.

Sorry man. FWIW, I'll be rooting hard for Poland the playoffs.

He wasn't even doing good job anyway and some fans wanted him gone, but what kind of person drops the team before most important game the team is ikely to have in the foreseeable future. Shocking. It seems the ***** deliberately rang the FA as late as possible to burn all the bridges. FA had to pull everybody to the office and have emergency meeting on Christmas. I've never seen anything like this.

Absolute scum. Hope the rats get caught and the Cancelo’s recover from their ordeal.

C5C94F72-9778-4170-B6AA-0E685E8E7798.png

Delighted with those results today.
PP gave 7/1 on City, Spurs and the hammers winning, so I dropped €50 on it for the laugh. (y)