• Replies Replies 10K
  • Views Views 687K

Southampton FC

@SouthamptonFC
·
Ronnie’s a RED
❤️
We’re delighted to announce the signing of Ronnie Edwards:

Honestly one of the worst matches I’ve watched between two top class teams. Especially France. Absolutely play like some relegation fodder trying to win hitting a team on the break or a bit of individual brilliance sitting deep for 90 mins.

Honestly one of the worst matches I’ve watched between two top class teams. Especially France. Absolutely play like some relegation fodder trying to win hitting a team on the break or a bit of individual brilliance sitting deep for 90 mins.
They've reached the semis without scoring a single open-play goal, it is absolute peak terrorism football. Southgate defo had a hard on watching this game.

Said it from before the tournament that Martinez being a gutless P and not having the balls to stand up to Ronaldo would cost Portugal. He should never have been picked in the squad. Yet alone dictate that he starts and plays every minute. Nowhere near that level at his age. But nobody in Portugal has the guts to stand up to him and tell him he's done for the national side. His tears the last game when he missed the peno were hilarious as you knew they weren't for Portugal. They were for his own ego. Pepe, who will now retire no doubt from the international scene, is the polar opposite and a complete team player who knew when he was goosed and had no problem being taken off the game prior. Even if Bobby Brownshoe's left that too late. The nark from Ronaldo had he taken him off would have been epic. Then you get his mates on the telly like Keane being their usual, sycophant, ******* selves protecting him like this was 2008 and not a shadow of that player currently playing in a joke, semi-retirement league who has no place now at a major International tournament. Selfishly, I'm made up Jota has hardly played this tournament. From Diogo's and Portugal's POV, they'd probably still be in the tournament if he had.

Portugal got what they deserved. Deschamps is just a weird Mourinho clone. All that talent. All he's interested in is the final result and shithousing his way to it. Fully expect France to beat Spain now in similar fashion sadly.

My pre-tournament final predication of Germany- Netherlands has now gone. So I'll move onto a France- Netherlands final.

All in on Oranje!

Last edited:
So Southgate is widely reported to be switching the English formation to a wing back system, and going with Saka and Trippier in the WB roles ....

'Shocker' (SPINNING eye roll) that the failed club manager, with his archaic, insular, stereotypical English views on how football should still be played, STILL looks past the best right sided playmaker in World football who runs games of football all by himself from right full. I mean selfishly I'm happy Trent is no longer being scapegoated by him and is having a good summer rest. But for the lad himself and the English, it's an absolute joke of a disgrace.

Come on Switzerland. You're one of 5 teams left in the tournament better than England. Purely down to the base ineptitude of the clueless Southgate. Put them out of their misery!

Back