Will1981

Reaction score
DOWNLOAD HERE:
http://www.fm-base.co.uk/forum/downloads.php?do=file&id=7610

To celebrate 20 years of the best league in the world I have created the following challenge.

I have removed all the players from the 7 teams who have played in every premier league season and given them the 30 players who have played the most games for them recreated as 18 year old wonderkids.

The 7 clubs have also been given 100 year transfer embargo's so you will not be able to buy players (you may sell players but I wouldn't recommend it).

The challenge is to take charge of one of these 7 teams and see how successful you can be.

At the End of each season could you please fill out the following template and post the following screenshots.

Team:
Season:
League:
Final Position:
Cups:
Average Attendance:
Biggest Win:
Biggest Defeat:
Top Goalscorer:
Most Assists:
Highest Average Rating:
Fans Player of the Year:

Screenshots.
Final League Table
Cup Successes
Season Best XI

Last edited:
Will definitely try this. Forward line up of Van Nistelrooy and Le King, thank you please

newcastle would be one of the best teams to do it with

CL Registration

It appears Chelsea don't have enough players to meet the CL registration requirements? Any ideas?

Think you have edited some too drastically. How do Villa and Everton squads have all 5 star potential!? Man Utd don't have any!

love this idea but not the 100 year transfer embargo...takes the fun out if because what happens in 20 years?? so, is there a way i can download it then edit it to take away transfer embargo?

Yeah, I think you've put way too much bias into making this! Villa and Everton have a 5 star squad, and Liverpool have a near 5 star with Heskey having 5 star potential!? Come on, I appreciate the work and I'm thankful for the effort but get your head out of your ***! Don't know if that's supposed to be a joke or what

Think you have edited some too drastically. How do Villa and Everton squads have all 5 star potential!? Man Utd don't have any!

Yeah, I think you've put way too much bias into making this! Villa and Everton have a 5 star squad, and Liverpool have a near 5 star with Heskey having 5 star potential!? Come on, I appreciate the work and I'm thankful for the effort but get your head out of your ***! Don't know if that's supposed to be a joke or what
Villa and Everton's players are not as good as the other teams they are only showing up as 5 star potential because the reputation of the club is lower: for example:

A player with a potential of say 150 will be rated as a five star player at a lower rated club (7000)

where as the same player will only be rated three star at a higher rated club (9000),

so it is to do with the ratings of the club and not the players potential as I know all the ratings of the players I have created and when testing the database the teams finish in realistic positions.

Hope this clears up the confusion for you.

love this idea but not the 100 year transfer embargo...takes the fun out if because what happens in 20 years?? so, is there a way i can download it then edit it to take away transfer embargo?
I'd assume that your players from youth intakes will be the ones you can bring in, It's like 2 challenges

I'd assume that your players from youth intakes will be the ones you can bring in, It's like 2 challenges

Ya but lets say im man utd and my intakes are **** upon ****...eventually i will slide down the table and out of the premier league...id just like to have no embargo or even shorten it to say 10 years, that way i still have first team and reserves. Its just the 100 year embargo throwing me off really, is there a way i can shorten it on the editor?

****** **** sounds like a friggin awesome challenge

Use the editor if you don't like it, people! It's free to download off Steam.

i love this challenge and think its all a great idea...but it wont load on my computer.....

how can you give Bergkamp 7 for composure? his nickname is 'the iceman' his composure should be 20. also Henry was one of the quickest player to play in the prem yet he only has 14 for acceleration and 13 for pace, there are just to many discrepencies in this db and I cant be bothered to correct them all

Last edited:
just a couple of missed ones that i noticed... suarez at liverpool, torres at liverpool or chelsea? also finnan is/was a right back he's down as a winger there though, other than that looks good though, great idea!