The Premier Leagues most underated players.

Park isn't underrated anymore

1) Alex Song - fantastic player, key now for arsenal and has improved again this season, adding goals to his well rounded game

2) Benoit Assou-Ekottu - has become very reliable and has a calm head in possession (I don't like him though, after he claimed football was just a job to him at the World Cup - bell end)

3) Anderson - It seems that only United fans really rate him, but if he could start to add more goals to his game, he could become one of the leading midfielders in the premiership for years to come. A real driving force for United at the moment

Last edited:
Titus Bramble
Shola Ameobi
Charles N'Zogbia (a serious one lol, he can be good on his day)

1) Lukasz Fabianski
2) Roman Pavlyuchenko
3) Joey Barton - I konw he is dirty but hes a good player in my oppinion.

Park Ji Sung
Scott Parker
Charlie Adam
Kevin Nolan
Lee Chung Yong
Leighton Baines

Last year Stephen Ireland would've been here.

Ledley King, as most people just assume that hes a criple and not that good, when really....

King is as good as any CB in the league when he plays. I was gutted he got injured for the world cup. Would have played a King/Daweson partnership in that tourney. I doubt the Germans would have found that quite so easy ;)

Maxi Rodriguez

I was so shocked when you guys picked him up on a free. He is class but looks a bit lazy. If he was in a squad at the top he would pick his game up even more and get back to the great form he once showed. One for Liverpool to keep ahold of if they wanna get back to the top.

1. Leighton Baines
2. Chris Brunt
3. Flabianski/ Schzeny (Sp) The Arsenal keepers

Park Ji-Sung
used to be Vidic but now hes recognised as better than Ferdinand :)

stuart holden
jose enrique
mohammed diame

not my top three, but three players that i feel are underrated

King is as good as any CB in the league when he plays. I was gutted he got injured for the world cup. Would have played a King/Daweson partnership in that tourney. I doubt the Germans would have found that quite so easy ;)

I was so shocked when you guys picked him up on a free. He is class but looks a bit lazy. If he was in a squad at the top he would pick his game up even more and get back to the great form he once showed. One for Liverpool to keep ahold of if they wanna get back to the top.

To be honest, he's anything but lazy, he never stops running, and dosen't complain. ^^)

To be honest, he's anything but lazy, he never stops running, and dosen't complain. ^^)

Not lazy. That was a poor choice of words. Perhaps a bit jaded then? Like he expected to doing a whole lot better when he signed on at Anfield.

I would say Kuyt and Park, but recently they've come under the "Makelele situation" in which so many people claim that they're underrated, they aren't underrated anymore. Everyone rates them.

Okay let's see. For other clubs, the likes of Song, Mikel, Kranjcar, Holden, Matt Jarvis, Heskey, Parker and, on a purely club-based note, Stan Petrov and Nigel Reo-Coker. Also, Barry Ferguson for the bluenoses is a quality operator.

1 - Cheick Tiote
2 - Lee Chung-Young
3 - Stuart Holden

Last edited:
Charlie Adam and David Vaughan also, as well as Matt Gilks.