liverpool lad

Reaction score
View attachment 143355

Craig Levein announces he resigns from Scotland post.

Many Scottish fans were stunned to hear the departure of thier national manager Craig Levein. After only being the Scotland manager for a short period of time its easy to say why Scotland fans are shell shocked by the decision.

The SFA have annouced there will be a press conference and all will be explained. The scottish fans are still curious over Leviens exit did he choose to resign or did the SFA ax him.

As the European Qulifications are nearing Scotland will be a looking to qualify for there first major tournorment . The Scotland squad has been growing over the last few years with most of there squad playing top premier league football in england.

Allready there are names flying about who will become the next man to be at the helm of scotland. With Billy Reid Hamilton manager , John Hartson ex celtic legend is olso in with a run. All we know there is no shortage of interest in the scotland job.

Sounds interesting, will follow as I've never personally been an international manger on FM 11, so be interested to see how it goes. Please have a look at my story when u get a chance, much appreciated. 'AFC Wimbledon - The Rise of the Wombles'.

Good luck.

Sounds interesting, will follow as I've never personally been an international manger on FM 11, so be interested to see how it goes. Please have a look at my story when u get a chance, much appreciated. 'AFC Wimbledon - The Rise of the Wombles'.

Good luck.
thanks man ill follow your story update comin soon

another update tnite it mite take a bit longer broke fingers on left hand

View attachment 143549
[FONT=&quot]After the recent departure of Craig Levine bet365 have announced the odds on who will be the next Scotland manager. There are many names flying about and the SFA will hold a preconference in two days’ time at Hampden to explain everything. The rumour behind Craig's exit is due to family reasons. A source who didn’t want to be named told the Daily Record that Levine’s wife has been suffering from sourveir posnatal depression . [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]
[/FONT][FONT=&quot]The Odds

[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Paul Lambert 4/5
Gordon Strachan 7/1
Billy Reid 8/1
Graeme Souness 11/1
John Hartson 16/1

[/FONT]
View attachment 143550
[FONT=&quot]
[/FONT][FONT=&quot]Billy Reid is considering the possibility of Scotland possion

[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Billy Reid is said to be very intrested in the Scotland post . Reid has been Hamilton Akkies manager for 5 years now. Billy spoke to Stv Sports Centre yesterday saying “I have faith in my own ability and i believe if i was called up on to be Scotland's next manager i could do a great job.

"No doubt the Scotland post would be difficult and there would be a lot of pressure but i would thrive under that pressure." The SFA holed a meeting to confirm who will take the gig at Hampden.

The SFA released a statement saying “Are choice will be based on who we think can do the best job, which is familiar with the players and the way they play. There will be know doubt the Scottish fans will be excited with the managers on our shortlist and they are all capable of doing a fantastic job here at Scotland.

T
he prefconfres will be held at Hampden in two days’ time were Craig will explain his exit and the new Scotland manager will be announced.
[/FONT]View attachment 143553
[FONT=&quot] SFA Press Confence Begins
[/FONT][FONT=&quot]
SFA boss Peter Regan is hosting the Press Conference

"Hello and welcome everyone. We are here today explain and answer any questions that people have been asking over these last couple of days and most importantly we will be announcing the new Scotland manager. We have been locked in the boardroom for the last few days trying to think of the best man for the job and who would come and get results".

Many of you will be familiar with his skills and power when he was a player and though that he hasn’t proved himself as a manager yet we feel this person could come in and do a magnificent job."

Please welcome the new Scotland manager ....
"Graeme Souness".
Souness walks in and sits next to Peter Regan awaiting questions.

[/FONT]View attachment 143554
[FONT=&quot]
The Sun: Mr Souness
[/FONT][FONT=&quot]we all know you from being a great football player but not really a great manager at your time at Newcastle our you shore you can cope with the pressure and carry this Scotland team to glory.

Graeme Souness: You are looking in the past and not into the future. I believe in myself as a player and manager. I can take this Scotland squad to the major tournaments and beyond.

The Daily Record: How well do you know your players and staff?

Graeme Souness: I know the players from the Premier League very the likes of Fletcher, Adams and so many other great players and as far as staff go i will get to know them and get an understanding of what they do and we will work from there.

4.4.2 Magazine: Will be looking to bring in your own backroom staff.

Graeme Sounnes: Nothing has been confirmed but there some people i have in mind that can come here and make a difference.

The Daily Record: In your group for the Euro's you have teams such as Spain, Czech Republic, Lichestrien and Lithuania. Do you think you can progress further than the group?

Graeme Souness: Yes it’s always going to be hard but we have good chance and i think the group will be decided by wins against the smaller nations.

MOTD Magazine: Ahead of the friendly against Sweden will you be making changes to your squad.

Graeme Souness: We will be making a few changes ye we will bring in a few people for their debut.

Thanks for listening today.

[/FONT]​

Liking it so far.
Levien is a banging manager for scotland... but i could see Souness just doing a Berti Vogts to us :/
Keep it coming :)

thanks bud

[FONT=&quot]These are pictures from Scotland's training ground were new manager Greame Souness has been working them rugged ahead of the Lithuania match. At the training ground we managed to catch a word with Graham Alexander the Scotland coach. “Ye it’s been a difficult couple of days. It’s been hard for a few of the lands to blend with squad but Souney has been brill with them. He's always telling the more experienced player to help the youngsters. Souney is an underrated manager he has great passion an only wishes the best for his players.
[/FONT]

Ahead of the game against Sweden Scotland will be experimenting making eight changes to their squad since their last game. Players such as David Goodwillie, Danny Wilson, Mathew Gilks, George Boyd and Charlie Mulgew will make there Debuts
View attachment 143904
[FONT=&quot]Mathew Gilks
Neil Alexander
Alan McGregor

[/FONT]View attachment 143903
[FONT=&quot]Graham Alexander
Danny Fox
Christophe Berra
Alan Hutton
Charlie Mulgew
Steven Saunders
Andy Webster