The Prodigy

Lewis

just lost the game
Reaction score
If you like the prodigy, give me a shout to let me know your fave song by them and album by them

btw ur signature is pretty true

Yeh adebayor was decent, but we have r.v.p, arshavin, vela, walcott and eduardo who hopefully can stay fit!!!!i can see ashavin grabbing 13+ prem goals this year, same goes for eduardo and r.v.p bout 20..so you dont need a 30+ striker when you have about 3 players who can all grab close to 20

yh agreed, dunno if gallas will be good this year, he got really cocky last season

Yeh i would have rather sold gallas than toure, but this vermalen (spelling) looks a good player, id like to see another defender come in though.. What do you think bout the return of viera?

yeh i'd like to see viera come back, an experienced centre mid anchorman is what we need

Wenger signs great players all the time, but when he sells them on he doesnt replace them,viera................hleb...............flamini...............how did he sign to place them?? Diaby lol

lol, hleb's gone to a german team now
he dosen't sell them for enough either, i think toure's worth a bit more than £14m, henry was worth more than £16m ect

I agree.. I heard this mornin ac milan are after fabregas for 30m, if he gets 30m and pato and pirlo id say for for it but if its just a cash offter it should be 60m

yh defo, if not more, what people forget is that he's still only like 21??? and he's talented enough now, think what he'll be like in a few years time, that's when arsenal will show that they're proper title contenders

yh, so do i lol
man u won't win it this year i reckon

i reckon liverpool, hopefully not tho cuz my dad and bro supports them and everytime he teases me about arsenal never winning the champo league, i can just say liverpool have never 1 the premier league

lol same, my friend always goes on about liverpool. all i saw is wen gerrard n torres are out ur screwed your goin have to rely on n'gog and babel LOL

lol, my bruv loves babel (not gayly lol), walcott is way better, they're both like the same age, i think walcott maybe a bit younger and already he is better than babel

but babel played central striker in his ajax youth and because ajax had huntelaar they temporarily placed him as a winger which liverpool sort of copied. not saying liverpool should play babel at striker position but that's his natural position, would play way better there.
And yes, Vermaelen is a very good buy!

this is all kinda weird cuz we should b talkin about this in a football section or somethin but o well

that's what i was about to post but got distracted