MurrayTheMac

Reaction score
Hello people. I'm here with a request.

My attempts at playing Football Manager are always fleeting. Playing the game to me is like putting me in the pilot's seat of a jet airliner; perfectly fine if someone sets the controls and just lets me cruise, but the minute anything goes wrong there's no hope, we're into a tailspin because I can hit as many buttons and levers as I want ... but if you don't understand what's going on, you're just hoping for a fluke.

So, I'm looking for someone who'd have fun with taking on a project: teaching someone who doesn't understand Football Manager how to become good. Beyond all the Tactical Theorums guides and such ... I'm not looking for a lot of links of reading material (I've already done that in the past); I'm looking for a tutor. A nice person who'd have fun coming with me on the journey of learning how to manage from scratch, and impart their knowledge. To teach how to recognise what things go wrong when they do, and how to fix them ... the theory of playing the game.

The progress would be documented into a thread which hopefully will encourage other casuals like myself to get involved with the great game of Football Manager. And above all, it would be a laugh ... and maybe your greatest Football Manager challenge ever. :D Anybody interested?