What Layout would you prefer?

• Total voters
go on to prefereneces, and under the tab 'General' they should be a long list, near the bottom of that list it should say 'Processing fixtures' change that to 'Fastest (cant interrupt)' :) ive doing it on a crappy laptop and it usualy takes 30 mins max a season :)

is this easy too do mate?
how long does it take to create the database

Nice work Slacky!

OT: If I wanted to do something similar to this (for myself, not to post or anything), is there a faster way to make the game sim through all the days of vacation time? I tried going unemployed and going on holiday, but it took like 5-10 mins just to go through 1 month.

go on to prefereneces, and under the tab 'General' they should be a long list, near the bottom of that list it should say 'Processing fixtures' change that to 'Fastest (cant interrupt)' :) ive doing it on a crappy laptop and it usualy takes 30 mins max a season :)

Another simple way is to load less leagues ;):)

is this easy too do mate?
how long does it take to create the database

took me 2 days :)

---------- Post added at 11:29 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:06 PM ----------

about to post next update, a fair few transferes this year :)

---------- Post added at 12:03 AM ---------- Previous post was yesterday at 11:29 PM ----------

1st of June 2012 Update

GK:

Tom Burns:

This seasons stats:

0 First Team Apps - 15 Youth Apps for Chelsea - Conceeded 11 - 7 Clean Sheets - 1 Man of the Match - 4 Yellow Cards - No Red Cards - Average Rating of 7.03

International Appearances:

3 Youth Caps - 0 First Team Caps

Michael Henson:

This Season Stats:

3 First Team Apps - 11 Youth Apps for Aston Villa - Conceeded 12 - 3 Clean Sheets - 0 Man of the Matches - 2 Yellow Cards - 0 Red Cards - Average Rating of 6.94

5 Youth Caps - 0 First Team Apps

LB:

Chris Waring:

This Season Stats:

13(4) First Team Apps - 0 Goals - 2 Assists - 2 Man of the Matches - 3 Yellow Cards - 1 Red Card - Average Rating of 6.91

Uncapped at any level

Scotty Gomez:

This Season Stats:

2 Reserve Apps - 13(3) First Team Apps - 0 Goals - 2 Assists - 2 Man of the Matches - 2 Yellow Cards - 0 Red Cards - Average Rating of 7.51

9 Youth Caps - 0 First Team Caps

RB:

Ruben Mycock:

This Season Stats:

31 First Team Appearances - 1 Goal - 9 Assists - 9 Man of the Matches - 4 Yellow Cards - Average Rating of 7.97

Uncapped at any level

Edward Biggam:

This Season Stats:

1 Reserve App - 32 First Team Apps - 1 Goal - 0 Assists - 3 Man of the Matches - 4 Yellow Cards - 0 Red Cards - Average Rating of 7.26

International Apperances:

12 Youth Apps - 0 First Team Appearances

CB:

Daniel Spraggon:

This Season Stats:

4 Youth Apps - 5(8) First Team Appearances - 0 Goals - 1 Assist - 0 Man of the Matches - 1 Yellow Card - Average Rating of 6.76

10 Youth Caps

Tommie Redgrave:

Transfer:

From Swansea to West Brom for the fee of £1,000,000

This Season Stats:

2 Reserve Apps - 24(3) First Team Apps - 1 Goal - 0 Assists - 2 Man of the Matches - 5 Yellow Cards - 1 Red Card - Average Rating of 7.00

4 Youth Apps - 0 First Team Apps

Last edited:
RB:

Ruben Mycock:

This Season Stats:

31 First Team Appearances - 1 Goal - 9 Assists - 9 Man of the Matches - 4 Yellow Cards - Average Rating of 7.97

Uncapped at any level

Should get transfered to a real club soon enough with 9 MoM's and an Average Rating on 7.97 ...

:p

Should get transfered to a real club soon enough with 9 MoM's and an Average Rating on 7.97 ...

:p

Who U Play For Atm. I Just Transferd To West Brom From Swansea Who Where In League 1 So U Should Get 1. Im Hoping West Brom Get Promoted

Lol u should Get A Transfer To A Ligue 1 Or Prem Squad I Reckon Or at Least Loan At January

1st of June 2012 Screenshots

Transfers:

Joe Slack - FC Sochaux Montbe to Barcelona - £14,000,000

Sam Kelly - Coventry to Manchester City - £3,900,000

Chris Waring - Arsenal to Queens Park Rangers - Loan

Scotty Gomez - Preston North End to Tottenham - £4,300,000

Tommie Redgrave - Swansea to West Brom - £1,000,000

Eric Andrew - Slavia Prague to Manchester City - £240,000

Marko Milolovic - Medjimurje to Malaga - £650,000

Wes Schroeder - Arsenal to Blackpool - Loan

Retireing:

Jeremy Slack - Aged 50 - Became Footballing Manager - Still Currently Unemployed

1st of June 2012 Screenshots

Transfers:

Joe Slack - FC Sochaux Montbe to Barcelona - £14,000,000

Sam Kelly - Coventry to Manchester City - £3,900,000

Chris Waring - Arsenal to Queens Park Rangers - Loan

Scotty Gomez - Preston North End to Tottenham - £4,300,000

Tommie Redgrave - Swansea to West Brom - £1,000,000

Eric Andrew - Slavia Prague to Manchester City - £240,000

Marko Milolovic - Medjimurje to Malaga - £650,000

Wes Schroeder - Arsenal to Blackpool - Loan

Retireing:

Jeremy Slack - Aged 50 - Became Footballing Manager - Still Currently Unemployed

£14M :O Nice :D

Thanks :) i dont get it realy, dont realy have outstanding stats :O

Thanks :) i dont get it realy, dont realy have outstanding stats :O

nope:S I think you could add those screenshots after the player "review", would be easier too check them all:)

tried to do it but i didnt know how to do it :S