RobTheBairn

Reaction score
This is an idea I blatantly stole from another forum. This will be different to anything you've ever tried in FM but for those of you who enjoy a challenge, this will be good. Firstly, you're going to have to download the FM13 editor, which can be found in the tools section of the steam library. After this, pick any town in the UK (ideally Scotland or England) which doesn't already have a professional or semi-professional team playing in it. Name the team anything you like, and put them in the Blue Square Premier in the place of any team you wish (this can be applied to any nation, just put the new team in the bottom tier). The team must have a reputation of 2500 (2150 for Scotland) and a morale level of 10.

Your task will be to take this team, with no players or staff, to the top in your chosen nation. Below are editing instructions. The editing will take you about 20 mins but it will be worth it. If you're interested, keep us posted on your progress with any relevant screenshots.

Rules:

Database:

Club details:

Year founded:

Morale: 10

Finances:

General:
Balance - £10000. Transfer Budget - unticked. Remaining Wage Budget - £2000. Sugar Daddy - None. Stadium Rental p/a - £0. Average Match Ticket Price - £10. Average Season Ticket Price - £125. No. of Season Ticket Holders - 250.
Other Income. Kit Sponsor - £4000 (expires 1.6.14). General Sponsor - £5500 (expires 1.6.14)
Debts. £0.

All other finance fields
. Leave blank or unticked.

Tactical Attributes
- alter as you wish.

Supporter Profiles
. Set all to 8.

Stadium rules:

You will own the stadium.

Capacity - 1500
Seating Capacity - 500.
Expansion Capacity - 7000.
Pitch type - Grass or Synthetic New. Your choice.
Pitch Length - 111.000 yards. Pitch Width - 71.000 yards.
Pitch condition - 200
PDR - Medium
PRR - 10.
Build Date - 1/5/2012
State - Very Good
Used by National sides - no matches.
Is covered - No.
U.S.H - No
Retractable Roof - No.
Nearby stadium - if applicable
No Capacity Changes.
Training 5
Youth Coaching 5
Youth Facilities
Youth Recruitment 5

That's all. If you choose to go for it, then good luck. I've started one in Scotland, and it is excellent fun.

nice challenge. might be fun to set up a multiplayer online version

Good shout whyMe. If enough people are interested I'd be up for doing the database for an online game?

Nice idea. just created a team for Gibraltar. It will be interesting to see if I have any spanish regens, or english regens with spanish names, with the region being in spain, but the nation and based nation england

This is an idea I blatantly stole from another forum. This will be different to anything you've ever tried in FM but for those of you who enjoy a challenge, this will be good. Firstly, you're going to have to download the FM13 editor, which can be found in the tools section of the steam library. After this, pick any town in the UK (ideally Scotland or England) which doesn't already have a professional or semi-professional team playing in it. Name the team anything you like, and put them in the Blue Square Premier in the place of any team you wish (this can be applied to any nation, just put the new team in the bottom tier). The team must have a reputation of 2500 (2150 for Scotland) and a morale level of 10.

Your task will be to take this team, with no players or staff, to the top in your chosen nation. Below are editing instructions. The editing will take you about 20 mins but it will be worth it. If you're interested, keep us posted on your progress with any relevant screenshots.

Rules:

Database:

Club details:

Year founded:

Morale: 10

Finances:

General:
Balance - £10000. Transfer Budget - unticked. Remaining Wage Budget - £2000. Sugar Daddy - None. Stadium Rental p/a - £0. Average Match Ticket Price - £10. Average Season Ticket Price - £125. No. of Season Ticket Holders - 250.
Other Income. Kit Sponsor - £4000 (expires 1.6.14). General Sponsor - £5500 (expires 1.6.14)
Debts. £0.

All other finance fields
. Leave blank or unticked.

Tactical Attributes
- alter as you wish.

Supporter Profiles
. Set all to 8.

Stadium rules:

You will own the stadium.

Capacity - 1500
Seating Capacity - 500.
Expansion Capacity - 7000.
Pitch type - Grass or Synthetic New. Your choice.
Pitch Length - 111.000 yards. Pitch Width - 71.000 yards.
Pitch condition - 200
PDR - Medium
PRR - 10.
Build Date - 1/5/2012
State - Very Good
Used by National sides - no matches.
Is covered - No.
U.S.H - No
Retractable Roof - No.
Nearby stadium - if applicable
No Capacity Changes.
Training 5
Youth Coaching 5
Youth Facilities
Youth Recruitment 5

That's all. If you choose to go for it, then good luck. I've started one in Scotland, and it is excellent fun.

What do we make youth facilities and youth level?

Put a team in Scotland Division 3. Removes Rangers.

Want to do this challenge when I get my laptop fixed.

Wishaw United are now in the Scottish Third Division and looking to deal some damage