Status
Not open for further replies.

WelshCrusader

Reaction score
(Have edited Leichtenstein to become Prussia in my own personal database)

In international news, the autonomous Russian oblast of Kaliningrad formerly Konigsberg, Prussia seceded from the mother country of Russia and the first course of business was to uite the various ethnicities into a succesful nationality and as such a unifying force is needed.

The Prussian Royal League was founded in addition to this decree with players from across Prussia and nearby Germany, Lithuania, Poland & Russia flocking to play for the teams in the league and possibly for the fledgling international team that will hopefully emulate their German cousins by winning a world cup.

Further details on the new league set up will be announced in the next few hours with a 12 team format the favourite for acceptance.

Teams and owners to be announced with many consortiums form across the glove vying for
a piece of this new nation's footballing future.

just learnt this in History class, about how France went to war with Prussia. Anywayz, good luck and hope this is up for download

I would put it up for download BUT I have no idea how to put up the home/away jerseys and self made logos for people. Im also using a kitpack assembled by various people so I'll have logos for teams etc.
Also had to rename cities/teams to fit with the Prussian state.

A full list up soon of players and details,, need to switch the nationality of EVERY liechtenstein player to some other nation, probs luxembourg as they need the help :p

And then to make Prussia the perfect european footballing nation centred between so many nations.

Firts OFFICIAL post up soon.

---------- Post added at 07:19 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:09 AM ----------

I sat down thinking "I'm still a young guy, injury can't really be the end of me, can it?" It wasn't.

The news came on, Kaliningrad had seceded from Russia, bold move, but ah well ANOTHER small nation that will have limited success footballing wise,wonder what the weather is like there? The BBC was full of news about the new 'Prussia' and almost scarily the news that they already had a football team planned and their list of candidates included me?!

Ehy me? Yeah I did really well for Wales until that orange idiot Frank Lampard caught me from behind and snapped my leg like a piece of rotting wood, missed out on leading the 'Golden Generation' that was emerging. But enough of that. If I was in the shortlist for the job then I was going to go for it, sent off the CV, not impressive but **** I got enough caps for my country to make me seem talented enough, hopefully I'll be more Bobby Robson that Bryan Robson when it comes to managment.

Even the league teams had been created, the biggest one was Baltika Kaliningrad of the russian league system, they quickly renamed to Baltisch Konigsberg in order to sway the German populace, it seemed Germany was going to invest heavily in the area, more than likely going to annoy Russia a small bit but ****, I needed a job and politics can wait.

The teams that were announced as the sixteen final clubs for the newly created 'Royal League' were:

Baltisch Königsberg
Bären
FC Brandenburg
Cranz Fußballklub
Eylau
FC Preußen
FC Stallupönen
Tilsit Heiligen
Löweherzen
CA Sport Mehlauken
DJK Nordenburg
Olympia Preußen
Royal Stallupönen
Teutonisches Preußen
FC Viola Neuhausen
Vitória

It seemed that the announcement was set for the year 2009/2010 to be a target for the league to begin, so not long only 3 years away... I can wait.

THREE YEARS LATER.

I got the job. Well to be precise JOBS. I am now manager of the Prussian National Team AND also of FC Preußen. Cant wait, this is going to be fun. At the moment I am stuck with what can only be described as... the dregs. Nothing to work with and it seems a HUGE overhaul has to be done, luckily I managed to convince a few other managers who I'd played under and their coaches to help me with the national team. From the ground up is where I'm starting.

Thre money in the league is good, investors really want to keep the history of Kaliningrad alive also with two Russian oligarchs owning two teams and the others being 'Prussians' or old German money. The laws have been changed for the time being with only a ONE year residency policy, they want ANYONE at the moment but I'm the gaffer, I don't care if Fabio Whatshisface De Souza wants to play for Prussia because Brazil dont want him, they need to prove they have the Prussian fire in their bellies.

Anyway onto club issues, each club has been set a limit of 6 non Prussian players and a requirement of 6 homegrown Prussians and 3 of them need to be trained by the club... I can see the youth playing the largest part in my first season...but that wont stop me bringing in the best non Prussians to bolster and assist the youngsters.

My first targets are

Tomas Necid

Tomas_Necid_537778a.jpg

The youngster impressed me, youngster? I'm old enough to be his...brother?
But anyway, he is my main choice of striker I want to push my teams drive for glory.
Also on my list is

Alan Gatagov

87412836.jpg.23360.0_display_image.jpg

Dodgy hair but full of promise. I will make him cut his mullet when he arrives, if he arrives.

I will keep you all posted with news of my career in Prussia. As for now auf wiedersehn.

Status
Not open for further replies.