The QPR Thread

• Thread starter Thread starter *Jamess*
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 33
  • Views Views 4K

*Jamess*

Reaction score
All news about QPR can go in here. Wether its match results, transfers and any other news, post it in here.

Well , the real thing that matters if Adel Taarabt stays or not :P ahah

Um, OK, don't know how many people will post in here but oh well.

Taarabt is way over-rated by the media, he is seen to be some sort of god, yes, i know without him we wouldn't have been champions but you can say the same about a couple of players, his stats are phenomenal on paper but if you watch him, in half the games we play he goes missing although in the other half he makes up for it when you watch him on his off days he can be the most frustrating player to watch in the world and he's a cocky ****.

I still love him though :wub:

They do need to get a move on and get themselves into the transfer market with Norwich and Swansea already going in for people.

I think QPR will stay up next season. I predict a West Brom kind of season result wise. I think Norwich will go back down as last place and I think Swansea will go down aswell.

If our owners stay the same I think we may go down.

@Jay Pricey that's true, we need to strengthen alot or we will go straight back down, there is lots of time left in the window though!

Taarabt is over-rated, as Sid suggested, and it's not going to come as a surprise to many when he becomes inconsistent and wasteful in the matches he plays. He will have his moments, of course, and not taking anything away from him, but he will be far less impactful than he was last year in the Championship. As others have said before, the gulf in class between the Premier League and the Championship is huge, and clubs usually have to clean house before they can level up to the other nineteen clubs that they will face over the course of the season.

Warnock should look to build upon that football that was played last season. Adventurous, fluid and create chances. Easier said than done, but it sitting back and defending for the majority of the games isn't what will keep you up. It will keep out goals, but the struggle in getting forward will be so much larger. A good striker, followed by some holding midfielders and a clean-out of the defence may see a good squad up and ready for the new season. I hope.

Going to be great, however, going to watch QPR and Man Utd at Loftus Road, alongside Chelsea, Liverpool and Arsenal - even Tottenham. Haven't been this enthusiastic for QPR in a long time.

My Father is a die hard Rangers fan, getting his season ticket for this season soon, As followed i have been down to the loft a few times. SO i will post from time to time.

Kasper Gorpsks is a cracking defender for a start, a real hard nut. I like him a lot, Adel is a fuking tank, he is pro.

When is Jamie Mackie back for injury? Hopefully he'll get a good shout in the PL.

Such a cracking hard-worker for us, a real fans favourite- And made a great start for you. I assume you lot rate him rightly?

Yep, can't wait to watch premier league football at loftus road again.

we need alot of new players as i said:

Kenny

RB CB Gorkss LB

DM Faurlin

Routledge Taarabt RW

ST

I wouldn't be too disappointed with that, I feel i have to include Taarabt in the team, we should at least give him a chance, Routledge same as Taarabt, Faurlin i feel can hold his own in the PL, Gorkss maybe, give him a chance and Kenny was our best player last year.

Bullard looks likely to come, if so, put him has AMC and Taarabt as LW.

We should also keep players like Mackie as subs.

---------- Post added 19/06/2011 at 09:22 AM ---------- Previous post was 18/06/2011 at 01:58 PM ----------

Taarabt sparks £10m chase after midfielder reveals he's ready to call time on QPR | Mail Online

lol.

rahhhh, why the **** is this even a thread. im the only qpr fan here and i didn't even make it unlike that ****** godcubed, what a lowlife.

i guess this can just be my personal thread where i can talk to myself about anything.

---------- Post added at 02:08 AM ---------- Previous post was at 02:08 AM ----------

oh yah and sexmataz new kit:

0,,10373~9831043,00.jpg

Are you renewing your season ticket (if you have one) after 40% increases?

Also, I heard Bernie and Briatore have put the club up for sale?

Really a QPR thread? No disrespect to them but I think Sid is the only fan of them on here?
Im predicting them to struggle this season. They really havnt strengthened their team enough for the PL yet. Only time will tell if they bring in enough quality in the market.
Btw, the price hike in tickets is crazy, shows how money grabbing the owners are

I support, QPR and go to Loftus Road often :). Looking forward to seeing them in the Premier League although I missed out on season tickets after the massive price rise. I'll still be at virtually every home game this season. We've been frustrating in the transfer market, with only Dyer and that Cardiff striker signed though.

Are you renewing your season ticket (if you have one) after 40% increases?

Also, I heard Bernie and Briatore have put the club up for sale?

Yep, my season ticket arrived yesterday.

Well, they've been willing to sell for quite some time but they let out a statement saying they were in talks at the moment, it is widely rumoured to be Alexei Mordashov, a very rich Russian oligarch

Really a QPR thread? No disrespect to them but I think Sid is the only fan of them on here?
Im predicting them to struggle this season. They really havnt strengthened their team enough for the PL yet. Only time will tell if they bring in enough quality in the market.
Btw, the price hike in tickets is crazy, shows how money grabbing the owners are

I know, James made it, although to be fair, there's a few posters who have them as a 2nd team! ;)

I support, QPR and go to Loftus Road often :). Looking forward to seeing them in the Premier League although I missed out on season tickets after the massive price rise. I'll still be at virtually every home game this season. We've been frustrating in the transfer market, with only Dyer and that Cardiff striker signed though.

Yeah, I got a season ticket anyway, thought **** it, what if we dont get back here?

We signed Gabbidon aswell thoough and DJ Campbell looks to be coming!

Back