The QPR Thread

• Thread starter Thread starter *Jamess*
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 33
  • Views Views 4K
how many away tickets do qpr give?

i think its 2-3000 but apparently the prices are ridiculous for next season

---------- Post added at 01:33 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:32 PM ----------

Pfft, copying our classic design! Not really liking the big white area around the badge.

yah but ours is better :wub: anyways its meant to be a retro one that we used to have or something

[video=youtube;R5xAmAjZ1mY]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R5xAmAjZ1mY&feature=player_embedded#at=196[/video]

Really, really good vid, shows how much of a **** Briatore is and what a legend Bhatia is :D

If we can do the double over QPR last season then they need to strengthen :P Who have they actually signed so far?

I saw today, You lot are favourites against Bolton for the 1st game of the season.

Thought this was a bit odd tbh, I know it's at yours, but I think Bolton have a much stronger team..

Might put a few quid on a Bolton win :)

I saw today, You lot are favourites against Bolton for the 1st game of the season.

Thought this was a bit odd tbh, I know it's at yours, but I think Bolton have a much stronger team..

Might put a few quid on a Bolton win :)

I would advise you to do that, how on earth are we favourites?! :P

---------- Post added at 07:55 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:53 PM ----------

If we can do the double over QPR last season then they need to strengthen :P Who have they actually signed so far?

Keiron Dyer, Danny Gabbidon and Jay Bothroyd :P although DJ Campbell looks set to come soon...

If we sign him, then we need to get at least 3 defenders then we'll have an alright chance of staying up!

---------- Post added at 08:11 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:55 PM ----------

Apparently we have a new owner after Tony Fernandes agrees to buy 51% share of QPR, dunno if its true, his money is peanuts compared to our current owners, but still probably better seeing as they dont spend it!

Hotel booked over the weekend of the 17th december! looking forward to it crimbo shopping then the match!!!
jingle all the way, oh what fun it is to see united play away! hey!
anticipate this will be the best away of the season! better not be dissapointed

Hotel booked over the weekend of the 17th december! looking forward to it crimbo shopping then the match!!!
jingle all the way, oh what fun it is to see united play away! hey!
anticipate this will be the best away of the season! better not be dissapointed

I'll be there, probably take my dad as he's a united fan but rarely gets to see them play nowadays, i warn you though, i wasn't joking about tickets being ridiculous, i'd exoect your ticket to be £54 or something like that!

But still have a good trip, what hotel you staying at?

I'll be there, probably take my dad as he's a united fan but rarely gets to see them play nowadays, i warn you though, i wasn't joking about tickets being ridiculous, i'd exoect your ticket to be £54 or something like that!

But still have a good trip, what hotel you staying at?
yeah, i'm not too fussed about ticket prices as my dad pays! staying in the park inn in watford as is customary on london aways (its one of my dads mad superstitions!) then driving in!

yeah, i'm not too fussed about ticket prices as my dad pays! staying in the park inn in watford as is customary on london aways (its one of my dads mad superstitions!) then driving in!

oh, i see, in that case, have fun and i hope you lose :P only asking cos I live right next to Loftus Road thought i might know it, also, in case you didn't know, our away shack is ****!

QPR sign DJ Campbell from Blackpool on two-year deal

Premier League newcomers QPR have completed the signing of Blackpool striker DJ Campbell on a two-year contract.
The 29-year-old is Rangers' fourth summer signing, joining fellow newcomers Jay Bothroyd, Kieron Dyer and Danny Gabbidon at Loftus Road.
"I grew up around here and QPR have played a massive part in my life," said Campbell.
The fee is undisclosed but believed to be in the region of £1.2m.

Campbell, who scored 13 Premier League goals for the Seasiders last season, added: "There were other clubs in the Premier League that showed an interest but when I heard QPR were in for me it was an offer I couldn't refuse.
"This was my first club, from six to 16, so to finally be back here at the age of 29 is really special."
QPR manager Neil Warnock said: "He is someone I have admired for a while now and he had a fabulous season in the Premier League with Blackpool last year.
"He is a QPR fan and you can tell he has a great desire to do well for the club he supports. That shone through when I met up with him - he can't wait to play for us.
"He also gives us that extra element of pace which we need and I am sure he will prove to be a big hit with the fans at Loftus Road this season."
Campbell joined Blackpool permanently last season after two successful loan spells from Leicester.
He was given his chance in league football by Brentford before he moved to Birmingham and then to the Foxes.

Good signing for QPR.

Continue reading the main

What do you think the result will be today? I'm going for 1-0 QPR with DJ Campbell get a late winner.

I fear for you guys tbh. When Warnock was asked what he had learned from his time with Sheff U in the Premiership he said nothing. Looks like it could be poor signings and negative tactics all season.

Just a warning.

I fear for you guys tbh. When Warnock was asked what he had learned from his time with Sheff U in the Premiership he said nothing. Looks like it could be poor signings and negative tactics all season.

Just a warning.
That's sour grapes man, coming from a Blades fan.

He's left you and you're in League 1 and you are jealous of QPR, are you not? That's what I think anyway.

Shame about the 4-0 defeat, I like QPR and thought they would do well this season but there is still a lot of time to change.

Back