The Quadruple Threat - Andorra, Faroe Islands, Gibraltar & San Marino

Obscurity

Reaction score
3dkG4yA.png

I apologise that I had to end my North American Journeyman due to the amount of leagues I had running it had slowed to a snails pace, but now I have a new challenge, win the Champions League with a team from Andorra, Faroe Islands, Gibraltar and San Marino.

Am I crazy? - Yes. No doubt about it.

I'll start unemployed as a sunday league manager and see where I go to first!

Good to have you back. Will be following for sure! :)

Thanks mate, it should go a lot quicker with less players and less leagues loaded!

I've decided to change a bit, I won't start unemployed, I'll be starting in February 2014 managing a Faroe Islands 3rd division side as I imagine it will be easier to do this in the Faroe Islands first.

Thanks mate, it should go a lot quicker with less players and less leagues loaded!

I've decided to change a bit, I won't start unemployed, I'll be starting in February 2014 managing a Faroe Islands 3rd division side as I imagine it will be easier to do this in the Faroe Islands first.

Yeah fair shout, good luck, very much looking forward to seeing how this ends up. You seen where I'm managing currently on my story? :)

Season 1

lYTdHPb.png

y5r5Eaz.png

A shaky start to the season after losing 5-0 in the 1st round of the cup and not winning any of the first 4 games in the league but we managed to turn it around to finish with a very close top of the league which saw us winning on goal difference.

MQKBxFk.png

Key Player:

nbBm0dQ.png

He only has 2 finishing but it looks like at this level all you need to score is have good speed, which he demonstrated as he's scored almost double the next highest as he scored 15 in just 12 games!