The Quick League | FM15 Network Game - Need Gamers!

diablodunka

Reaction score
The Ultimate League | FM15 Network Game - 10/01/15

PLEASE LEAVE STEAM ID IN THE COMMENTS FOR FUTURE LEAGUES! LOG INTO STEAM VIA YOUR BROWSER, COPY AND PASTE YOUR UNIQUE ID.
THIS IS MINE:
http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198026776286/

Hello Guys,

Welcome to The Ultimate League. I have hosted various leagues and have a wealth of knowledge as to which are the best settings for online gaming, with even the lowest spec PC. The key I have found is to of course keep the gameplay pacey throughout the season with a MAX of 5 Managers on a SMALL database.

LEAGUE NAME: The Ultimate League
PASSWORD: N/A

I've decided to try my hand at a fast paced online league for the best of football managers, ideally players who have played the game on an annual basis or have completed the game with a lower league team (won prem and champions league). The main focus is to keep the league running at a fast pace, so you will only have a short period of time before the game automatically 'continues'.

The Main rules / Settings:
- MAX OF 5 MANAGERS - FIRST COME FIRST PLAY.
- Small database.
- EPL League only.
- No team restrictions - be any team in the Premier League.
- Steam communication will be a great benefit but not essential.
- In-Game Editor has been disabled.
- No database changes.
- attribute masking disabled (you can see all stats for everyone, no need for scouting).

Main game settings:
- Games will be played with the settings on commentary only with the view to watch replays of goals.
- Browsing time (after pre-season): you will have one minute to confirm your day and will automatically continue after.
- Match Tactics: you will have one minute to confirm your tactics
- There is a total of 3 minutes when your match starts to configure your team, make subs, change formations etc before the computer takes control.

Rule Change:
- Rules may be added and new ideas can be put forward for future benefit.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

What do you think? Please leave your comments and ideas in the comment box below.

*** PLEASE LEAVE YOUR STEAM ID IN A COMMENT FOR FUTURE LEAGUES!
My Steam Link: Steam Community ::

LEAGUE NAME: The Complete League
PASSWORD: N/A

Last edited:
League is open, season hasn't started! Join now!!

LEAGUE NAME: The Quick League
PASSWORD: theo

Last edited:
Space for 2 more managers! First come, first serve. Season starts in one week - UK users only!

Diablodunka why was I banned from joining?

Sorry bro, only 5 managers allowed otherwise it longs out the whole game. If users leave their steam ids on this thread, ill add them for future leagues.

Last edited:
Join the league now! - 2 spaces left.

LEAGUE NAME: The Quick League
PASSWORD: theo