The Quick League v2 | FM15 Network Game - Need Gamers!

diablodunka

Reaction score
Hello Guys,

Welcome to the Quick League V2 Challenge. The clue is in the title, the league will be played at a FAST pace to keep everyone keen! There will be a Max of 4 managers and will be placed at a first come first play basis.

LEAGUE NAME: The Quick League v2
PASSWORD: theo

I've decided to try my hand at a fast paced online league for the best of football managers, ideally players who have played the game on an annual basis or have completed the game with a lower league team (won prem and champions league). The main focus is to keep the league running at a fast pace, so you will only have a short period of time before the game automatically 'continues'.

The Main rules:
- MAX OF 4 MANAGERS - FIRST COME FIRST PLAY.
- No team restrictions - be any team in the Premier League
- Steam communication will be a great benefit but not essential.
- In-Game Editor has been disabled.
- attribute masking disabled (you can see all stats for everyone, no need for scouting)
- No database changes

Main game settings:
- Games will be played with the settings on commentary only with the view to watch replays of goals.
- Browsing time: you will have one minute to confirm your day and will automatically continue after
- Match Tactics: you will have one minute to confirm your tactics

Rule Change:
- Rules may be added and new ideas can be put forward for future benefit.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Please feel free to add me on steam to be added to future leagues or to communicate within this one, my username is : diablodunka or http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198026776286/

Last edited:
Come Join! Game is now open, season is about to start.