• Italian Seria A

Votes: 1 14.3%
  • French Ligue 1

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • German Bundesliga

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I just started the game(Manchester United). Not playing as much, since i got a lot of work, and my gf's birthday coming up so i'm pretty busy.
I can say that i my transfer targets at this moment is a BWM. So my shortlist consists of players like The Bender brothers, Nadja Nainggolan & Fellaini.

League Cup winners against Huddersfield (who are in the Premier League now). Club are unhappy about lack of high profile signings. However, in a season and a half to sign Falcao, Mario Gotze, Christian Eriksen, David Alaba, Raphael Varane, Wellington Nem, Steven Defour, Giampaolo Pazzini, Pablo Armero, Luke Shaw and Pierre-Emerick Aubameyang to me would suggest high quality-big name signings. View attachment 330269

League Cup winners against Huddersfield (who are in the Premier League now). Club are unhappy about lack of high profile signings. However, in a season and a half to sign Falcao, Mario Gotze, Christian Eriksen, David Alaba, Raphael Varane, Wellington Nem, Steven Defour, Giampaolo Pazzini, Pablo Armero, Luke Shaw and Pierre-Emerick Aubameyang to me would suggest high quality-big name signings. View attachment 330269

Another! Every time I click on the thread you've won something.

I think alot of these signings are only big names on FM Forums like this and not on the game. Big name to me would be players who have already established themselves irl such as Hummels or Lloris.

Offered the England manager's job. Believe with that I go to 255 points?? Gonna stick at it with City and hope to win the FA Cup this year and then try to get an International job.View attachment 330747

Hi Fm Lect you may aswell make Chelsea number 13 available again as i am going on holiday to Florida for 2 weeks on monday cheers

cant you be both

I hoped you could. However, I looked at Spain as they sacked their manager and Guardiola had to leave Bayern to take over the national team so I guess you can only do both if you select them both at the start. Unless, I've missed it somehow.

I hoped you could. However, I looked at Spain as they sacked their manager and Guardiola had to leave Bayern to take over the national team so I guess you can only do both if you select them both at the start. Unless, I've missed it somehow.
You can do both, no worries :)!

Il take 7 if its free? If not..whats left?? Need to start a new challenge asap

Offered the England manager's job. Believe with that I go to 255 points?? Gonna stick at it with City and hope to win the FA Cup this year and then try to get an International job.View attachment 330747

Sorry for the delay, been very busy this week. Completely lost count of what points you are on tbh, think your right. Also you can manager international and club at the same time.