toncas12

Reaction score
First Load up the leagues you want, then database size set at medium.

Once your game has created, set your past experience to Automatic, then you choose 'Select a Club for me' 3 times and regardless of the team you take control.

Comment with your triumphs, successes or maybe even fails.

The better you do with limited resources the more respect you will earn.

Gonna try this. Ill set up England,Italy,Spain,France and Germany.

Got Southampton!

Last edited:
Started it, and loaded all of the big leagues. England Spain Germany Italy France. All of them the top 3 Divisions. Got Lecce from the Italian Serie A. Lets do this!

What do you want in terms of updates? Like end of season updates or twice a season or just when you do someting good?

Hey can i join this as well?

Pretty sure anyone who wants to can mate, its an open challenge!

QUICK UPDATE: Only played 1 game that wasnt a friendly so far, but my £4m summer signing is already worth it. Erick Torres scored 5 goals and got an rating of 10.0 in a cup games vs Hellas Veronas.

alright mate, ima start up. i say we up date every month in our game !

got fired :/ apparently being 16th in january wasnt good enough.. restarted and now with Villareal. Sold a whole bunch of players, and signed Siyanda Xulu, Andile Jali, Sime Vrsaljko, Marco Verratti and Jan Vertonghen. Carlos Fierro is coming at the end of year. This should be much better!

Nice to see everyone is having a go I set England (league 2 upwards), france, italy and spain (all top league only) and got Villareal too, looks like a little bit of competition on the cards

Got this french team Ajaccio. Transfer budget 0. Available wage budget 2kp/w. Good luck me.

Nice to see everyone is having a go I set England (league 2 upwards), france, italy and spain (all top league only) and got Villareal too, looks like a little bit of competition on the cards

game on mate!! good luck!

Season 1 Complete:

Team: Villarreal
Final League Position: 4th
Other Results: Lost to Chelsea in the first knockout round of Champions League, after progressing through a group with Porto, Lille and Dortmund. Won the Spanish Cup on penalties against Athletic Bilboa.
Highest Scorer: Guiseppe Rossi scored 20 in 37 in the league, and 39 in 51 all together.

My Villarreal save corrupted and wouldn't let me save so i've had to start again.

Same leagues, Same database size.

My New Team.......................... Reading

Last edited: