The RANT Thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.
My f***ing stomach is going to explode if I drink any more of this *****.
How the **** do you survive in England with such weak beer??
I remember drinking in 'The Shoulder of Mutton' in Yorkshire a few years ago, and the beer was all 3.1%, 3.4% etc...
It takes forever to get pished. oO)

Drink it through a straw..

There's some ladybird rave congregating in my room. I don't know where their coming from but their increasing by the day.

My cat normally deals with these sort of things but even she isn't up to the task :'(

Isnt this basically the same as the pet hates thread?

Pet hates thread is to list things you dislike.
Rant thread is to moan about certain things that are happening in your life.

It stops people from creating "I have a hangover" type threads.
It streamlines the forum.
I started the Computer help thread for the very same reason.

I f***ing hate the idea that my Mum still hasn't ordered my new phone after she said she would 3 months ago :mad:

I hate the idea of spending 12 months on here if chelsea win 2mo, even worse having to speak to robson utting on msn about it. ffs

back anyway

I hate the fact The world cup game is killing off clubs.

I have a f***ing horrible stye in my eye.
A real nasty ****** with a big black dot in the middle of it.
It's not on the outside either, it's on my bottom inside eyelid and it hurts like a b***ard :mad:

I have a f***ing horrible stye in my eye.
A real nasty ****** with a big black dot in the middle of it.
It's not on the outside either, it's on my bottom inside eyelid and it hurts like a b***ard :mad:

OMG one of my friends has this, I think it's gunna take over his face soon, which isn't good coz we need him for volleyball :S
Anyways on a side note, how do you know if you get an infraction, does a mod PM you or something??
Back on topic, my phone and iPod battery both died today, at the same time, so I had nothing to listen to on the way home. Arrrrggggghhhhhhh!!!

Anyways on a side note, how do you know if you get an infraction, does a mod PM you or something??

You will receive a PM saying you have got an infraction. Just avoid posting stupid things.

My rant: The fact there are about 3 plug sockets on the 2nd floor of our library.

I'm ****** off cause this guy crossed the road when the traffic lights were green and ran him over he's ok but I didn't need this hassle

Status
Not open for further replies.