Done a united third kit. Rate please :D

unitedthirdkit.png

My first attempt with photoshop after leaving GIMP behind, and I can tell you it is a million times easier as it groups the layers into the individual kits.
Derby Home.......................Derby Away
View attachment 40505 View attachment 40504

I'd get a new sponsor, really blurry, good though.

Better than I could do mate, well done.

i know, just wanted to see what it'd look like with the new sponsor; looks a lot better on my comp :) here's my coca cola sponsorship one :D

My first attempt with photoshop after leaving GIMP behind, and I can tell you it is a million times easier as it groups the layers into the individual kits.
Derby Home.......................Derby Away
View attachment 40505 View attachment 40504
I like them, but I reckon the away kit should be a bit brighter in the grey lines part.

---------- Post added at 02:35 AM ---------- Previous post was at 02:34 AM ----------

Heres one for max

Portsmouth Home:
View attachment 40506
Nice.

Much better than our current sponsor 'Jobsite', oh the irony that being our sponsor in our predicament.

You are probably right Max.

Frankie & SJ what templates are using as i prefer the sleeves on your ones to the one i am currently using

You are probably right Max.

Frankie & SJ what templates are using as i prefer the sleeves on your ones to the one i am currently using
Well if I'm correct, Frankie is using the one's he sent me, it's the SS09 Kit Templates (I think).

I really need some templates.

Guides

Sponsors

Ect ect, so i can join you all and make some. :(

What do you think of these?