The 'Rate my Kit' Thread

• Thread starter Thread starter Max
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 3K
  • Views Views 430K
great kit mate, would love this in real life! maybe move the sponsor down a bit, seems a tad high :) other than that, spot on (Y)

The sponsor should be around level with the end of the sleeve, but agree that it is just a little too high. :) 9/10

quality mate :) i was gna say i didnt like the colours, but actually thats a great choice of colours! united should have green and yellow as their away kits anyway

9/10 :)

The sponsor should be around level with the end of the sleeve, but agree that it is just a little too high. :) 9/10
thanks for the advice, only started doing this yesterday
going to attempt an england home and away

@Alecs: Good kits mate, my only issue is the badge on the home kit seems a little bit big and out of place, 8/10 though :)

@Rspatil: It's ok, but the badge and sponsor are too big, also like everyone else says it clashes with the colours :) 6/10

having not looked at this thread for a while, i have to say theres some wicked kits; i especially like yours joe8722; despite the poor choice of team :P here's a few of mine, including a liverpool home with a re-design of logo.

leave feedback please.

having not looked at this thread for a while, i have to say theres some wicked kits; i especially like yours joe8722; despite the poor choice of team :P here's a few of mine, including a liverpool home with a re-design of logo.

leave feedback please.
I like the classic style england 8/10

As i missed the kit of the week thread thought i'd post my kits here along with my man utd one's

View attachment 45627View attachment 45628

View attachment 45629View attachment 45630View attachment 45631

realmadrid2a1.png

They are ok, badges (on the United kits only) and sponsors are too big, also on the Madrid kits, the sponsor doesn't look like they are actually on the kit if you know what i mean :P

i do, thanks for the input i apreciate it

Back