The 'Rate my Kit' Thread

• Thread starter Thread starter Max
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 3K
  • Views Views 430K
ENGLAND HOME & AWAY Hope you all like them.

jg5kiv.png
33tkojr.png

@ Brosque14 I like the chelsea one but the badge is way too large for that its only 5/10, as for the porto the badge is too big again but better so 6.9/10

Good try,but I would rate it 6/10.

what do you think of mine.

here are some more

Arsenal Home
Arsenal_Home.png

Arsenal Away
Arsenal_Away.png

Arsenal Third
Arsenal_Third.png

@bantam searley95 i like those but i don't like England so 7/10 for the first and 6.5/10 for the second

Last edited:
sposors and logo are to big. And anyone gona r8 my kits? they are somewhere on this page

my favourite out of yours is the Everton 3rd Kit it is great but i rate all 7/10 and the Everton third 8.5/10

i kno this isnt probably the right place to put this but i use corel to edit and i cant chnage the colour on anything and i was wonderin if anyone could helpme out because ive looked at photshop tutorials but its not workin still.

Great ones mate.. One thing though, that green collar on the 3rd Liverpool kit isn't that good. Don't know if you meant to use that color. :P
Yeah it isn't meant to be like that, I completely forgot to change the colour and I don't save the psd. because I don't normally change the kits once I'm happy with them. If I remember well, the Liverpool kits were done at 4 in the morning so naturally there would be a mistake or two ;)

Whenever i see O2 on a shirt i naturally think Rugby Shirt or Arsenal but great kits except the Green lol

Right, I've been working on these for a couple of days now. Arsenal celebrate their 125th season in league contention next season (2010-11), and here's how I'd like their kits to look:

Home

arsenalh.png

Away

arsenala.png

Third

arsenalt.png

All of the kits have "Celebrating 125 years" scrawled across them, adding a much clearer to the third on the design.

Please rate, tell me what you think. Cheers.
Peng Kits

Back