The 'Rate my Kit' Thread

• Thread starter Thread starter Max
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 3K
  • Views Views 430K
well i dont know most of the functions in photoshop soi dont spend much time because i really dont know what im doing lol

and mate, just stop making kits, at least till you know how to make them :)

you dont make sence if i dont make kits i will never know how to make them isnt the saying Practice makes perfect

i wouldnt say your top dog

Hey all :) Been lurking around these forums and this kit making malarky looks kinda interesting so thought i'd give it a go, downloaded GIMP and a template pack to have a muck around and came up with this for my 5-a-side team, Dynamo Braunstone FC!

dynamo_braunstone_home3.png

Any and all comments welcome, looks a bit choppy round the edges, not sure how to correct this, any suggestions on anything?

yes use photoshop

Dont think my laptop could handle it mate! Otherwise i would! (its old, to say the least haha)
So for now gonna stick to gimp and see how things go, will check some tutorials etc out and generally practice!

Personally think i need a new badge, that one i got off the FM Live site, on their little badge creator thing so will need to freshen it up a bit, but i quite like the plain kits :)

mate ive got the worst computer around and it works fine!?

Tried to install it again, didnt have enough memory on my hardrive so deleted some stuff and still dont work! no idea why not, think its the laptop! so sticking to gimp for now <)

Hey I'd like to start making my own fantasy 2D kits, but have no idea where to start :(

I've tried searching youtube for tutorial videos, but no luck.

Could someone on here put me in the right direction to learning?

Back