The 'Rate my Photoshop work' Thread

Something I had to make for a school assignment/homework task thing piece of ****.

sPJAv.jpg

Last edited:
I had to make something very similar to that is Media Studies, went with a gaming magazine though. Didn't get it exactly how I wanted though as I spent most of the time helping everyone else.

magazinerb.jpg

I had to make something very similar to that is Media Studies, went with a gaming magazine though. Didn't get it exactly how I wanted though as I spent most of the time helping everyone else.

I was helping 90% of the class as well. Also I didn't really want the grassy texture at the bottom but the teacher said it would make it better. I never really got the proper chalkboard look to it :\

Made a sig and avatar for the first time today, they're my current ones, not overly pleased but meh

Made this for a little competition of the Rovers forum.

Been a while since I last used Photoshop-Couldn't figure out how to properly get rid of the guy in the orange. If anyone could help me with that, would be much appreciated!

Original:

853946353_d7f5390ee0.jpg

OAHWK.png

Made this for a little competition of the Rovers forum.

Been a while since I last used Photoshop-Couldn't figure out how to properly get rid of the guy in the orange. If anyone could help me with that, would be much appreciated!

Original:

853946353_d7f5390ee0.jpg

OAHWK.png

Like the original, but the second is very messy.

Trying to photoshop a rovers top and a players face might have been a better option rather than chaning the whole person
The background is really hard to clone. Great effort though, just a little messy here and there

Something I made for a signature of the month on another site.

signatureofthemonthjuly.png

Liking the glass shadow effect on the text Nathan, the pic also looks professional. 10/10

cfc.png

Not the best, and I could still improve a lot, but not bad for my first photoshop piece in a while I think :)