The Rate my Sig Thread

peskybendben

Reaction score
The Rate my Sig Thread

The aim of this thread is to show off your new sig and see what other people think of it.

The only 2 rules are:
- No going off-topic!
- You MUST rate the sig above your post!

The second rule is simple. If you think of it as 'Rate the sig from the poster above you'. You must stick to this rule to keep the thread neat and tidy, and most importantly, easy to understand.

When posting, you can give a short description of your sig if you like. If not, just give a rating of the one above you, and the next person will see your sig anyway.

I did search, and there was nothing recent like this. There were threads in the FM10/09 forums, but they looked dated, and I think we need something nice and simple for this.

I'll begin. My sig is a representation of my career of Southampton manager on FM11. Instead of doing a story. It's a simple design, but in my opinion it is effective and is very easy to read and understand.

:D

Not really any point to this thread tbh, there is a Rate my Photoshop thread that covers this.

This has a very specific purpose. I am sure some people would appreciate it...

I thought this thread was locked. I am glad someone revived it, as I do think it has a use still. :)