JordanMorcom

Reaction score
Hello and welcome!

As you all know, Manchester City are already a driving force in British and potentially European football but unlike a lot of people, I hate every single player in their squad.

Basically what I am going to do as my task is to do a total revamp of the Manchester City team and coaching staff. By doing this, I will sell the majority of the squad and replace them with a team that I feel has current and potential ability along with chemistry to work together.

Obviously to do this task I will need a lot of funding and in past experiences seen that the board aren't willing to give me the previous budgets they've had in the past. If this occurs I will simply need to keep some players that I feel will still fit in.

I will update you as much I can on progress that I make and I hope you keep in touch on what I achieve!

(Whilst doing this I will use LFC Marshall’s summer 2012 update)

First season plan:

Reshape the whole squad and staff
Hope to win the Community shield (The team chemistry won’t be perfect by this time)
Win the Premier League in the first season comfortably
Compete well in the Champions League
Do well in the FA Cup and Carlin
g Cup

Second season plan:

I want to achieve an unbeaten season

Last edited:
Maybe make the text a little larger and add more pictures to make it look more attractive.

I've gone through my first two games, Chelsea in the Community Shield final, which I lost on penalties 4-3 & then I went away to Norwich where I beat them 1-3 with Guidetti and Ganso scoring which is promising.

I'm currently playing a 4-2-3-1 formation but I'm not very keen to play Aguero for some reason.

I'll upload images later of every aspect of the game!

Cheers for tracking me!

I hate Manchester City with passion , but good luck ! At least you are trying to do something different ! :)

Can you share your transfers with us ? I'm just curious to see who you decided to sell , who did you keep and which youngster did you bring in ?

Nice to see a City story mate and good luck with it. From someone who has been Man City many times and had instant success that team I feel is not good enough. WB are not good enough, Ricahrds is not a very good CB and you can do much better with Hoilett. The foramtion and tactic I can see is also not the best either mate. Hart, Hummels, Gotze, Aguero is all good in them positions, But you wont get the best from Richards or Silva in their current positions.

You should av been able to get more money not that it is important for city but for the likes of Adebayor, Tevez, Milner and Weiss. Zab and Kolarov would have been good squad players.

You have signed a top DM in De Rossi and a DM i feel suits City to then play with them IF's.

That is what i feel from that

I'm doing great though, I've only dropped points away to Chelsea, comfortably beaten all the other teams and Guidetti is scoring a lot. I see Hoilett as a player that can lift the team in small games unlike Aguero or Johnson becuase they don't wake up. Richards was in place for the injured Kompany. I hated Adebayor, Tevez and Milner, I'm not a fan of their style.

I have uploaded the wrong picture mate, I'll show you my strongest 11:

View attachment 253282View attachment 253283

Really good idea for a story, i like some of the players at city, but i hate that they only play there for money, seems cheating to me and makes football seem like a rich mans game, rather then a passionate beautiful game :( good luck! will be watching :)

tbh guidetti is very overpowered on this game i don't think hes all that irl coming from a blue