The Real Deal Net Game V9.4 2010

right lads we have made it through the first night with 5 ppl i need more to join i know fm base has been down but the teams list above it up to date and all teams avalibe so ignore and post you must have the LGFIRE 2010 UPDATE which is avalible to download at top of thread and then join the hamachi room once you have read all rules and times thank you martin filby

jamie you wanna be watford sheff utd derby or maybe palace or cardiff there the decent teams left pal

ill be ipshit

---------- Post added at 09:44 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:42 AM ----------

just wandeirng tho; ive never joined an online game cause i dont understand it. ive got the patch

---------- Post added at 09:46 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:44 AM ----------

yeh ive jus had a look and i have no idea

right do you have hamachi if so join the room mfilby pw is also mfilby i will go thru the rest there

Hey dude I disconnected last night and I couldn't remember any room names or passwords!! Or the password to the game, how far into it are you? Could I be Cardiff again if your not too far?

dc999 you an absoulty **** and i know you mike and simmons and andy are all together anyway you all been banned from all my games now

---------- Post added at 12:45 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:44 AM ----------

dc join my room mfilby mfilby

Are you talking about me when you said "Andy"?