The real state of English coaching

• Thread starter Thread starter Mike.
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 27
  • Views Views 2K
One thing tha really angers me is the Burton Centre. How is this not open already?!

One thing tha really angers me is the Burton Centre. How is this not open already?!
Am I right in saying that the Burton Centre idea has been running round for nearly ten years, I think they need to get their fingers out of their arses and get that sorted as it is a wonderful idea. At this rate Northern Ireland is going to have much better youth prospects than you lot. We've got a good bunch of lads coming through who know how to play football as the friendly vs Italy last year proved. I'm actually worried about English football, it's going to get worse before it gets better but if the right decisions are made I'm sure you'll pull through

Am I right in saying that the Burton Centre idea has been running round for nearly ten years, I think they need to get their fingers out of their arses and get that sorted as it is a wonderful idea. At this rate Northern Ireland is going to have much better youth prospects than you lot. We've got a good bunch of lads coming through who know how to play football as the friendly vs Italy last year proved. I'm actually worried about English football, it's going to get worse before it gets better but if the right decisions are made I'm sure you'll pull through
yep,they stopped it in 2004 to fund wembley (shambles) and restarted the idea in 2008. should be open in 2012...

yep,they stopped it in 2004 to fund wembley (shambles) and restarted the idea in 2008. should be open in 2012...
Wembley itself took what, 7 years or so. This is why they need somebody with a brain cell in charge, somebody who actually knows what they are doing. At least then some work might actually be done :S

Wembley itself took what, 7 years or so. This is why they need somebody with a brain cell in charge, somebody who actually knows what they are doing. At least then some work might actually be done :S

Yes and maybe they will fix the wembley pitch lol.

Back