Reaction score
The recession drops deeper and deeper and football clubs are finding it harder to survive by themselves, so all of them decide that the best possible option is to merge with another or a group of clubs to stay alive, even fierce rivals agree that best possible future for football in the England is if they merged, making them an even bigger superpower in the league(For Example: Liverpool & Everton = Merseyside FC or Manchester Utd & Manchester City = Manchester FC etc)

This is just another database idea, I will post in more detail once i get down to the nitty gritty, would anyone be interested in downloading it once i get it uploaded?

Seems interesting, may have a look when it is completed

Aston Villa + Birmingham + WBA = Midlanders 'R' Us?

Interesting concept. Might give it a download.

London would pwn..

I was thinking Arsenal & Tottenham = North London United.
Chelsea, Fulham & QPR = West London FC.

personally man utd plus man city shud b called "Team Manchester"

I think you should add the combo of Celtic and Rangers into the mix so you have Glasgow Giants or something like that LOL also bolton/blackburn would be a decent team, maybe add blackpool in there and you get The Three Bee's ;)

This is what i've done so far.

Premier League:
Team Manchester = Man U & Man C
North London = Arsenal & Tottenham
West London = Chelsea, Fulham & QPR
Tyneside = Newcastle & Sunderland
Merseyside = Liverpool & Everton
Birmingham = Birmingham City, Aston Villa & WBA
Lancashire = Bolton, Wigan, Blackburn & Blackpool
Glasgow = Rangers & Celtic
Stoke-on-Trent = Stoke & Port Vale
South Wales = Cardiff & Swansea

Surely Arsenal wouldn't need to merge with anyone, after all they have nearly paid off all their debts and the most finacially stable in the league and nearly the world

got to admit i support utd but that london team would be preety sick basically the arsenal attack with drogba upfront bale and a chelsea defence ****

---------- Post added at 04:16 AM ---------- Previous post was at 04:15 AM ----------

Surely Arsenal wouldn't need to merge with anyone, after all they have nearly paid off all their debts and the most finacially stable in the league and nearly the world

very good point plus city with all there billions wouldnt have to merge!

You could of maybe merged Bolton or Wigan with Stoke. Other than that sounds good, I will download when complete.