The Red Dragons: Climbing to New Heights

Tinkboi

Reaction score
Racecourse Ground: Wrexham FC:
In a shock announcement in the last few hours, it has been made public that former Wrexham manager and decorated Welsh footballer Dean Saunders handed in his resignation letter after frustration of the board consistently refusing to improve the youth facilities, the search is now on for a replacement manager, many names are being thrown around, but for now there is no clear successor.
Penthouse Apartment in Sofia, Bulgaria:
I was sitting around in my apartment when my home phone started ringing, and I rather groggily walked over to the phone, having just woken up. I picked up the phone , a gruff voice immediately said "Miroslav Dimitrov, right? I've got the right number right?" "Yah," I answered , "Who is this?". The man replied with "It's Geoff Moss, chairman of Wrexham FC, and i have a proposition for you, care to listen".....
Racecourse Ground: Wrexham FC:
Wrexham has announced it's new manager, a mere day after Dean Saunders resignation and it is a shock appointment, with the 38 year old former Bulgarian Midfielder and Leeds United play-maker, Miroslav Dimitrov, was announced as the new manager of Wrexham. He was only available for a short press conference but from that press conference, it is apparent that Miroslav is a man dedicated and pleased to be part of the Wrexham setup. The next few weeks will be nervous for Wrexham fans and for Miroslav, as thousands are watching with expectant eyes.

This is my first story, so go easy on me please :) and also if you have any suggestions from signing to tactics to improving this thread, just let us know.

Nice start mate, maybe different fonts/colours to brighten it up? :)

Nice start mate, maybe different fonts/colours to brighten it up? :)
K thanks for that mate, will be sure to attempt that int he future, good luck with england :)

First Friendly: 1-0 Rotherham v Wrexham
In a heart breaking loss to coca cola league two side Rotherham, Wrexham had controlled the majority of the match but found themselves unable to convert into goals, they were hit on the counter and some brilliant footwork by Le Fondre and a sublime finish sunk the Red Dragons. In attempts to fight back, the crossbar was rattled several times and Rotherham goalkeeper Andy Warrington performed a brilliant save to block Gareth Taylor's stunning volley. Miroslav could not be caught for media comments but many Wrexham fans watch with worried eyes.
The Signings:
With a target of the free transfer market, Wrexham has made a numebr of singings including :
Mikael Buscher: (free)
Claus Jorgensen (free)
Adam McGurk (loan from Aston Villa)
Raphael Nade (trial)
Malik Buari
The Team :
After these first few signings, the focus on signing players now seems on signing central defenders, especially as cover for the injury prone Ashley Westwood.

Last edited: