How many trophies will I win in my first season?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Reaction score

BREAKING NEWS:
Sir Alex Ferguson has decied to step down as Manchester United manager despite winning 3 Premier League titles in a row.

Chairman David Gill had this to say about Ferguson stepping down "It is a shame that we have lost such a great manager. But whoever is the new manager I can ensure they will have around £70million to spend."

2 hours later...

BREAKING NEWS:
Manchester United have appointed unknown James Clements as there new manager. James Clements had this to say" This is such a great club I hope to continue the clubs great run of history. Also I have a few tranfer targets in mind.

Good luck, tough lead to follow!

What are your aims?

Transfers:

James Clements has announced the signings that will be key to Manchester United's title challange
HUGO LLORIS

I bought Hugo because of Van Der Sar's age also he is a great keeper and will be my 1st choice keeper for years to come.

EDIN DEZKO

When we play two up front Edin will partner Wayne but if I play one up front he will be a back-up.

Last edited:
Buy a good right back now ad your sure to do well. Possibly splash out on a big name like Ramos?

I'll do fixtures i've played then do monthly updates

CS vs Chelsea 4-0-rooneyx3, dezko
PLvsMan.City1-0-rooney
PLvsChelsea2-0-brown,dezko
PLvsAston Villa3-1-flecther,dezko,rooney
PLvsSunderland3-2-valencia,dezko,carrick
PLvsWest Ham1-0-rooney
CLvsFiorentina3-0-dezkox2,rooney
PLvsTottenham0-1

Last edited:
You can probably tell ive never been a big club lol.

Anyway good luck.

Preston cause league cup shock!!!
Preston are through to the 4th round to the league cup after beating Manchester United 1-0 at Deepdale. All Manchester United fans will be disappointed with the result.

Rooney disappointed after defeat

---------- Post added at 12:53 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:43 AM ----------

No more updates tonight

Last edited:
Maicon's a left back, besides, he could just play Rafael and Fabio [Fabio gets lucky as **** with goals, he'll cross it in and score a lot of the time... well, he did for me :p]

Unlucky about the losses to Tottenham and Preston, but good luck anyway, should be interesting.

Maicon's a left back, besides, he could just play Rafael and Fabio [Fabio gets lucky as **** with goals, he'll cross it in and score a lot of the time... well, he did for me :p]

Unlucky about the losses to Tottenham and Preston, but good luck anyway, should be interesting.

yeah rafael's my 1st choice with neville 2nd choice

good luck mate (A)

which roles do you use for Rooney & Dzeko ? :wub:

Advanced forward-attack(Rooney) complete forward-support(dzeko)

---------- Post added at 02:17 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:35 AM ----------

no more updates for a while as my football manager won't work it says

football manager 2010 failed to start (error code 80)

Tried uninstalling then reinstalling?

just playing the months games then will do update

[COLOR=#00e0]---------- Post added at 04:36 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:18 PM ----------[/COLOR]

PLvsEverton2-0-Rooney,Anderson
CLvsPatrizan3-0-Dezko,Rooneyx2
PLvsBlackburn0-0
PLvsBirmingham4-1-Rooneyx3,Dezko
CLvsReal Madrid0-5
PLvsWigan4-0-Rooneyx2,Ji-Sung,Anderson
Top Scorers for this update(overall)
Rooneyx8(15)
Dezkox2(8)
Andersonx2(2)
JI-Sungx1(1)

League Position:1st(25points)

[COLOR=#00e0]---------- Post added at 05:16 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:36 PM ----------[/COLOR]

sorry no more updates trying to do a big chunk so i can do a big update tomorrow