tommytorres

Reaction score
"He's taken a shot, ohhhhh and it's hits the post, he should of tried that earlier in his career!!"
I woke up with a start, hehe, that dream again, ever since my last game I've always had that dream a couple of nights a week. The commentator was right though, I should of tried that when i was twenty of so, would of been Stevie G before he was even Stevie G. I walked downstairs admiring what I had done with my life, it was worth all the training and waiting. I sat down on the big counch and turned on my 60'' TV to BBC.
bbc-logo.jpg

We have just heard from our men outside Melwood that Brendan Rodgers has had to resign as Manager of Liverpool FC after a disagreement with the clubs owner and Captain Steven Gerrard. Liverpool are now out of a manager, so close to the seasons start

This interesting, Brendan seemed all cool with the Board when I left last year, and Stevie thought of him as a great manager, I wonder how things went sour. I'd have to call Stevie for the full review as you can never trust reports these days!! But for now, I have to take my son to the Academy and Daughter to Ballet, loving life outside the game.

"Hey Stevie, it's me." I spoke through the phone.

"Oh, hey mate." He sounded worn out.

"Whats the deal with Rodgers then?"

"Ah, he was having being unfair to a couple of the youth players. Raheem made a silly run and Rodgers had a go, then Jordan did the same, and everything was good. It happened a couple of times, i called him into the locker room and had a chat, he pushed me away and walked out of the room, unlucky for him Ian Ayre was their watching him with Tom Werner and he sacked him on the spot. Brendan said 'No, I resign' and stormed out, you know the rest from there."

"Wow, never thought he could do that, really has a short fuse then doesn't he"

"Yeah well he got what he deserved, See ya mate, kick-about Sunday??"

"Sure, See ya later"

I hung up and thought about what Stevie had just told me, Brendan walking out of the club, and disrespecting a club icon and legend like Steven, the ****** *******. I hope the club gets some-one good to take over, some-one with respect. But my heart will alway be with Everton.

I walked over to my TV and tturnedd it on to see if Liverpool had released any imformation about who would become the Gaffer. Luckily I turned to BBC just as the Press conference was under-way, aha and look who was sitting at the table, Stevie G, Tom Werner and Ian Ayre.

Press Conference

BBC "Steven, what exactly happened in the locker room."
Steven "We went it the room to talk and Brendan lost his cool, I dont hold it against him and wish him luck for the future.

Sky "Ian and Tom, have you got a man lined up for the job?"
Tom " Errrrrrr, no, but......."
Ian "Yes, we do have some-one in mind and i'll be contacting him after this meeting"
FourFourTwo "Steven again, how has this affected the team"
Steven "The team is taking this very well and are looking forward to the next manager"
Tom "Now the meeting is over, bye"

*Turns off TV"
That was very wierd I thought, Ian seems to know who the next manager is but the other two havn't a clue, I hope they know what they're doing.

*At Melwood*

"What the **** was that' I said to Ian. Him and Tom had worked out who was the next manager was, I looked at them, they were almost giggling.
"We know what we're doing Stevie." Ian Stated,"In fact, your going to call him right now."
"How?? I don't even know the man how will I have his number" I answered confused, "Who do I call"
"Jamie Carragher"

I was sitting on the couch watching Corrination Street with my wife when my phone rang. "Thank the lord" was the only thought in my head at the moment. I picked up my phone and it was Stevie, "Thats odd, he got out of the press conference half an hour ago" I pressed answer and held it to my ear.

"Hello?" I said curiously
"Hey, It's Steven, I was just wondering have you go your coaching badges yet?" He asked without hesitation
"Yes"
"The one's that let you manage a Premiership Team?"
"Yeah, got em' last week." This was getting very strange, why in the world was he asking me if id got my coaching badges, i hadn't even been out of the game 6 months yet!!
"Well then, get your house straight, we're coming over"
"We! who's We??" I shouted back into the phone
"Hello??" I asked...........He's Hung up the cheeky ****** well, I'd better get the house straight, by the sound of it I've only got a hour before they charge through my door.

The door bell rang. Finally they had arrived I was more nervous now then my first appearence for Liverpool, guess it's because I don't even know why they're here. I walked over and opened the door, standing there was, Stevie, Ian Ayre and Tom Werner, I shook all their hands before they walked in to the living room.

"So, um, why are you here" I asked
"Well," Ian said, "I'd like to wait for some-one else to arrive first."
*Door Bell rings*
"That'll be him" Ian stated confidently
I walked over cautiously aand opened the door, standing their was my old agent from my playing days.
"Hey, mate, come in." I walked him over to where we were all sitting
"Now, down to buisness, Tom." Ian hinted Tom to speak.
"We want you back at the club, this time as manager, your agent and I have already sorted out your contract and it's up to you to accept." Tom said straight up
"Well, I'd have to talk it over with my family and...."
"Jamie" Steven butted in, "Me and you both know you miss life in the football world. Plus your wife knows you hate Corrination Street."
The last bit made me chukkle, Nicola always knew what I was thinking.
"Well then." I started, hoping I wasn't making a mistake, "Where do I sign."

Staff and Squad
I strode into Melwood for my first day as a Manager, I passed players who'd walked out with me onto the pitch last year, but now they were under my command and thats how I like it. I got the team report from my assistant Colin Pascoe, but I knew he'd have to go. I didn't like his atitude. I went through my staff list and found there was a lot of coachs and Scouts who shouldn't even be at a Premier League Club. So I got rid of Pascoe as my assistant and tried to tempt Rodolffo Borrell with the job but he had his heart set for the Youth Development. Half of my scouts had thier contract canceled immediatly, and most of the coachs belong in the Championship!! In came Rudi Voller as my Director of Football and Fausto Salsano as my Assistant

View attachment 469277
Now onto the team, Brendan had made some great signing with the likes of Mignolet and Sakho, he'd done well bringing in Ilori while Coates was out injured for practicly the whole season. On the topic of injuries, Joe Allen and Kolo Toure are out injured till the 16/9. I will be looking to sell Assaidi, as I feel he has no use to the team, with Ibe, Sterling and Moses infront of him, though I am looking to bring in a RW, PSG are intrested in Lucas so I might use that intersest to get their Lucas for nothing and bring in a quality CM, or leave it till Allen is back from injury. Suarez is having hissy fits about leaving so I put him up for 40 million so I can spread the money around the areas that need it.

View attachment 468217
Pre-Season
View attachment 469274
(Fixture List)

View attachment 469272Good way to kick off pre-season, but I would of liked to have gotten a bigger win against a club I haven't heard of

View attachment 469271Quite happy that we got a draw against a Champions League team, preferably would have like a 2-1 win but no complaints as far as the result goes

View attachment 469270Happy to see my assistat is using the youth, Ibe getting off the mark but quite annoyed we threw away a 2-1 lead and needed Suarez to dig us out in the 87th!!

View attachment 469269
Very angry about theis result, we shoud not be losing to teams like this, nuff said

View attachment 469268
Not bad, 90 minute scripting for them to finish happily 3-2 down.

View attachment 469267

Bore Draw........

Last edited:
August
View attachment 469158
View attachment 469137
(Fixture List)

Premier League
View attachment 469119
I am very happy with this result as my debut game in charge of my club. Stoke are strong team with some great headers up front. Happy my new winger comes in and scores on his debut, fans should be happy as I'm estatic!!

View attachment 469118
Great victory for our first game infront of home fans. I feel so sorry for Stephan, hitting the post to deny him a hat-trick. At this rate, he'll score more goals then me in 1 season than I did in 17. I only scored 11 goals, 7 were own goals!!

Capital One Cup 2nd Round

View attachment 469117
Would of liked a bigger win seeing as Lowe got sent of in the 30th, but meh, we're through to the next round.

Summary
Happy start to my first season in management scoring reguarly and haven't conceded yet!

Player Of The Month
Stephan_El_Shaarawy-1.jpg

Stephan El Shaarawy
(3 Games - 4 Goals - 1 Assist)

View attachment 468218
September
View attachment 468232AA couple of tough fixtures with the likes of Chelsea and City but this will be my first taste of what it's like to play against the big boys, ive playde these teams in my playing days and I know that the boys are up for a fight
Premier League

View attachment 468231
Would of prefered a much bigger victory against team of this quility. Was hoping that Suarez would get another hat-trick but it wasn't to be. Ilori scored his first goal for the reds, that'll be a great boost in confidence for him.

View attachment 468230Happy with the result as a game against Newcastle at their ground isn't easy. Sturridge puts him self on 2 for the season and Coutinho forcing aan own goal from Stevie Taylor after taking on 3 players magnificently then chipping Krul before Taylor headed it into his own net, I know how he feels!!

View attachment 468226
Very happy with the performance from the lads, Ilori scored from a corner and Silva equalized from a free-kick
I knew it was coming as a team like City doesn't lay down and let you win.

Capital Cup Round 3rd Round

View attachment 468222
This was NOT good enough against a team like Barnsley, should be keeping a clean sheet and scoring 4 or 5. Really dissaspointed with Aspas's performance. It looked like we were gonna concede another so I threw on the Vampire and he let me down too!!

Premier League

View attachment 468220In truth is was a very even game, Stephan scored and it was my bad not asking the boys to play a little more defencive. I was almost laughing when Torres scored. It hit both posts before rolling over the line, had to be Torres, the cheeky ****** even celebrated!!

Player of the Month

View attachment 468219
It was a pleasure to play along side this lad from Denmark. He really stepped up this month against the big boys, City and Chelsea getting PoM in both matches, didn't put a foot wrong and was dominent in the air

Transfers
View attachment 468216
Strengthened the part of the squad that needed most fixing and what a player he's turned out to be. Well worth the 21M and Enrique, though I was sad to see Enrique go but he wasn't cutting it. The fans also thought that Milan should of asked for more.

View attachment 468215
Just a load of loans as I didn't realise that there was so much **** in the team and was to late to transfer list em' all. Very sad to let Lucas go but it was best for his career and I knew I could find a younger, cheaper version of him, I have a list!!! It was recommended that I release Daniel and I had no Objections!!

Last edited: