January Tranfer Update

IN
View attachment 466804
Aaron Ramsey - 15mil is a bargin for a player of his quality and future quality. Arsenal have been cheated here, and I'm pleased about it!!
Matteo Cocurullo - My Head Of Youth signed him, he's only got 3 star potential though so he will be leaving as soon as his value goes up, for 1.6mil I can't complain
Mason Bennett - Another sign by my Head of Youth. Has 4 star potential so I'm quite exited about his progress
Christian Benteke -
My Sticker problem was faustrating me hugely and with Suarez going I needed quality, Benteke was that quality, very exited to see how he gets on.
Neal Maupay - Every one is talking about him and from the looks of him he is going to be AMAZING, with in the next season or two he'll break into the First-team
Hachim Mastourv/Bryan Cristante/Fabrice Olinga - For the prices I got these players for I'm very happy. My Reserves are nearly empty so these players will come into the first team while regens take there players

Out

View attachment 466803
Lots of loans and free's. Suarez Fianlly left and I feel I got good money for him. His price alone got me all of the the players I've bought

View attachment 466802
Premier League
View attachment 466800
Not Good Enough, should be winning these matches. Anelka scored to bs penaltys , which I am really faustrated were given.

View attachment 466799
Happy to bounce back with a 3-0 home win, through to the next round, a tough tie against Chelsea

View attachment 466798
'We were playing really well until Coutinho got sent off, after that we were under constant pressure, happy to concede no away goals though'

View attachment 466797
'Really should of won this game, we need to stop throwing away these points, it's crucial at this stage

View attachment 466796
'We should not of gone behind especially at home. This month is starting to turn out to be a horror'

View attachment 466795
'We were playing well till allen took a dive in thier penalty box, Chelsea just took over after that
'

View attachment 466794

View attachment 466793
'This is better, Henderson played an ammense game, looks like we're picking it up a bit'

View attachment 466792
'Annoyed that we gave a draw away in the last 10. It looks like we're picking our form, slowly'

Player Of the Month

View attachment 466791
'He's being running the Right-Wing for all of our games, even though every-ones morale was bad, he kept going.'

[No table as I acidently played a couple of February's games. We were sitting 5th or 6th]

So there I am playing away, on a 7 game win streak. When my laptop decides to do a windows update. Not to bad, wait for the computer to restart. open up the game. Click on the save. FILE IS CORRUPTED.
Sorry guys, this story is over due to FM being a ****, may do another story based on the Greg **** challenge created by W4NKER.
bye, thanks for following