The result that made you breath a sigh of releif.

bassface

Banned
Reaction score
Whats the result that made you basically jump out of your chair screaming yaaaaaaayyyyy and had your wife, girlfriend or any other women in your house look at you shaking their head saying 'it's just a game love'

Mine would have to be beating Man Utd 4-0 in the CL scoring 4 in the 1st half (would have to say in the second half Man Utd battered me, and the 1st half there defending was shocking) taking me to the semis 6-2 on agregate.

Or beating Celtic 2-1 after a string of results against them either drawing or loosing 1-0

Even if you breathed a sigh of relief just drawing against a team you usually loose to would be interesting.

Also I'll post screen shots of the Man Utd result if some one tells me how to :D

The other day i was jus coming to the end of my first season with everton. managed to get to the league cup final but in the semi's i played chelsea !! They had bin pretty much all over me thru the game and my **** was twitchin like ****. lol. Then a certain Mr james vaughan popped up in the 87th minute and we won. i screamed the house down and did this silly little dance i always do when i win important games. The fact that i had kept faith with vaughan throughout the season even tho he'd only scored like 5 goals made it even more sweeter. I then lost to arsenal in the final but won the euro cup !!

Thanks fella, btw whats happened to brentford in real life?? lucky to get draw today?

---------- Post added at 08:05 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:04 PM ----------

The other day i was jus coming to the end of my first season with everton. managed to get to the league cup final but in the semi's i played chelsea !! They had bin pretty much all over me thru the game and my **** was twitchin like ****. lol. Then a certain Mr james vaughan popped up in the 87th minute and we won. i screamed the house down and did this silly little dance i always do when i win important games. The fact that i had kept faith with vaughan throughout the season even tho he'd only scored like 5 goals made it even more sweeter. I then lost to arsenal in the final but won the euro cup !!

Thats exactly what im talking about, its all about the victory dances lol

They shouldn't have needed to get lucky. They completely dominated. However, given that the goal was a last gasp winner, I can safely say that I am happy. More importantly it keeps them on course to promotion back to League 1 (where they rightfully belong)

Here's the screeny of the demoltion of man utd, made a mistake in the original post i score 3 in the 1st half. (H)

They shouldn't have needed to get lucky. They completely dominated. However, given that the goal was a last gasp winner, I can safely say that I am happy. More importantly it keeps them on course to promotion back to League 1 (where they rightfully belong)

Yea brentford deserve better than crappy league 2. Just maybe the pressure is getting to them a bit, but all good teams rise above it 1st win in 4 werent it today. brentford and wycombe for league 1

---------- Post added at 08:15 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:14 PM ----------

Last min goal

Nice one I think i wouldve had a little *** wee if i scored a winner in the 93rd

Well mine was pretty much a dream I've been chasing since I became good at FM, never did any victory dances or anything, but when vela scored my fifth thought was ''it's impossible, the game won't allow it it must be offside''.
Vela had scored the fifth in what was a beautiful, awesome and definitly the perfect result ever:
REAL MADRID 5-0 Barcelona

man, I made a really weird noise. Afterwards I won 2-6 at camp nou, but 5-0 to me it is like the perfect humiliating score. I can get more or less ****** or more or less happy playign a game, but 5-0 against that rabble of cripped one legged motherf)) is just pure pleasure, I want them to loose in eevrything, even in cricket or even in a game. I coudln't stop talking about it if it wasn't for being a lil' ashamed of reacting liek that to a simple game but
MAN I CRUSHED BARSA 5-0 MAY THEY ROT IN ****
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAH

quite affected me.

Well mine was pretty much a dream I've been chasing since I became good at FM, never did any victory dances or anything, but when vela scored my fifth thought was ''it's impossible, the game won't allow it it must be offside''.
Vela had scored the fifth in what was a beautiful, awesome and definitly the perfect result ever:
REAL MADRID 5-0 Barcelona

man, I made a really weird noise. Afterwards I won 2-6 at camp nou, but 5-0 to me it is like the perfect humiliating score. I can get more or less ****** or more or less happy playign a game, but 5-0 against that rabble of cripped one legged motherf)) is just pure pleasure, I want them to loose in eevrything, even in cricket or even in a game. I coudln't stop talking about it if it wasn't for being a lil' ashamed of reacting liek that to a simple game but
MAN I CRUSHED BARSA 5-0 MAY THEY ROT IN ****
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAH

quite affected me.

Your hate of Barca is something like my hate for tottenham, even when i see a result from the premiership come through saying tottenham have lost i give it a little yesssssss.

Would love a mp3 of your wierd noise im intrigued l

to bassface:

quite a bit liek the little shriek of a girl that just felt something huge inside her but doesn't want to give in yet :)