The Resurrection of Harchester United

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dan

I'm back!!!!!
Reaction score
Today saw multi millionaire Khalid Al-Baltan buy Harchester United back and they are now back in the football league. Normal teams would start down at the bottom and have to work their way up but Harchester, due to their premier league win when they were last playing football they have been awarded a place in league 2 for the season and a place in the UEFA Europa League. Their only existing players at the moment are winger and striker, 17 year old Gavin Moody, 29 year old holding midfielder Liam McKay and 19 year old Jason Porter who scored the goal that took Harchester to premier leauge glory only 2 years ago. Daniel Oakes will be the new manager nstalled on a 2 year contract.

Are many people going to read this and comment because i wont bother if not many read it like my port vale one

---------- Post added at 12:30 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:14 AM ----------

Daniel Oakes is given a budget of £1 million to spend on players for the new league 2 season and the board announce that he will not be given any more until next season even if they can afford to. They have also announced that they would like to see the team back in the premiership in 7 years time.

lmao League 2 and Europa League? classic

there not in the europa league unfortunately i did that on the editor but now im on the game im not in it

used to watch dream team all the time - should be a good read m8.

cheers m8y

---------- Post added at 04:12 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:11 PM ----------

ill give you the database if u could tell me how to do it

dream team!!!!!!!did u know they done the filming of dream team at millwall?? i was at a game b4 and saw them filming it, me and a mate kept walking past the camera didnt ever see myself on tv thou :(

yeah i would play it im not sure how to upload it tho :/ would be a challange

Harchester also confirm signing of Gareth Ainsworth as a player/coach

any improvements people???

Haha this is a great idea. Gilbert, Gerard and Sneijder should be really good signings.

could you upload it so we can all taste the glory with them i would love it if it came back on sky 1

Status
Not open for further replies.