chr1ssulli

Reaction score
Johan Cruyff is a former player and manager in the footballing world. He has introducted a skill which people now do but don't realize that he was the man who created it.
attachment.php

"Cruyff turn" where a player pretends to cross the ball and instead drags the ball back with the inside or outside of the boot.

He also won Eredivisie divison 8 times,KNVB Cup 5 times,European cup 3 times,Intercontinental Cup once,UEFA super cup once and the Intertoto cup with ajax.

Then with Barcelona La Liga once and Copa del Rey once.

He went on to Feyenoord where he won
Eredivisie once
KNVB Cup once
European Player of the Century XX IFFHS
Golden Player of the Netherlands

After finishing his professional career he then went into management:

Ajax
KNVB Cup: 1986, 1987
UEFA Cup Winners' Cup: 1987
Barcelona
Copa del Rey: 1990
La Liga: 1991, 1992, 1993, 1994
Spanish Supercup: 1991, 1992, 1994
UEFA Cup Winners' Cup: 1989
European Cup: 1992
UEFA Super Cup: 1992

These are also the individual awards he won:

European Footballer of the Year (3): 1971, 1973, 1974

FIFA World Cup Golden Ball: 1974

FIFA World Cup All-Star Team: 1974

Don Balón Award for Foreign Player of the Year in La Liga (2): 1977, 1978

Dutch Golden Shoe: 1984

World Soccer Awards Manager of the Year: 1987

Don Balón Award for Coach of the Year in La Liga (2): 1991, 1992

Onze d'Or for Coach of the Year (2): 1992, 1994

Catalonian news
It has been comfirmed today that Johan Cruyff has decided to resign from the Catalonia national football team. The catalonia national team only play international friendlies with other countries as they haven't been given a FIFA or UEFA lience due to the spanish federation going against them in their appeal. This would be largely down to the amount of players that play for the catalonia side who play for the national team.

Players like:
Victor Valdes,puyol,pique,xavi,bojan and fabregas are just some players in the national team.
Johan Cruyff leaves the catalonia national side with a 100% win records with a 4-2 win against Maradona's shaky nation Argentina.

Cruyff came out with a statement on why he had quit his beloved catalonians.

"I have handed in my resignation into the catalonian national board. There have been many reason why i have quit my post. Firstly it wasn't the easiest decision to make. I want every catalonian to know that there are good reasons why i have quit the job.

Firstly I didn't feel like i had enough games in order to increase our national side's reputation which was my aim when i came here, i was promised things i never got, i took this job in hope of making the catalonian people have their own national side that they deserve, however due to the lack of support from the board in order to create as many friendlies with other teams it leads to the national side not being well know along vast places."

Secondly i wanted to be involve in football much more then i am already, I know I'm 63 but i believe that i can still have a good shining finnish to my seasons."

This lead to the rumours in the news to post out that there were many clubs about trying to get Johan Cruyff to manage them after looking at his records, It seems that it would look like he'll going to holland or spain where he has previous knowledge of managing.

More news on Cruyff's managerial status coming up....

yeh i know and i thought after seeing barca his adopted home i thought it would be a good manager and previous player known as "total football" cant get any better than that apart from the special one :p

Valladolid C.F confirm to the media that they have offered a four year contract to Johan Cruyff in a bid that he will be interested to take on the challenge of avoiding relegation as media predicts that they will finnish 17th in la liga.

attachment.php

Johan Cruyff came out with the following statement:

"I have taken a look at this offer, but not for a moment did i think i would be for me. I believe that even though i haven't managed at club level for 13 years i believe that i can still make it at the highest level and compete against the wit of the so called special one"

Johan Cruyff clearly stating that he doesn't believe that Valladolid and mourinho are at the highs that he has hit.

After the pre season craze about johan signing up with teams there has so far been no appointment of the 62 year old.

Although another club has released a statement that they did offer him the job to take over. He declined.
attachment.php

This is making people in football doubt that he will make a return to football and that it was just a show piece.

Then breaking news!...

Cruyff declares interest in taking over Juventus. The old lady board said that a manager of his caliber would be taken into account but whilst current manager Zaccheroni is at the club nothing would be agreed.
attachment.php

Good luck, cruyff is one of the best players to bless the earth, hope you get a job mate ^^)

BREAKING NEWS!!!!

Juventus sack Zaccheroni!

just after a month when Johan Cruyff said that he was interested in the Juventus job if things didn't work out at the club Zaccheroni is sacked with immediate effect.

BREAKING NEWS
Yes its happened, Johan Cruyff wanted the job and hes got it.
He has been offered a two year contract at the old lady, looks like they didn't want to take a gamble with his absentee from the sports just incase they want to sack mr total football.

Cruyff came out with this statement:

"I am so glad to be back in the beautiful game. I have realized what i have been missing from just looking around this club and how much has changed since i was managing teams."

The key reply in his interview was that when he was questioned about buying players he came out with this;

"I think i have been signed at the right time by the board and i congratulate them. The transfer window opens in just 2 days and i look to build up money in order to bring in fresh faces. I believe that this club was and still should be one of the best clubs about and i want to prove that to everyone. I want everyone to take a fresh leaf on us as this is new lady not the old lady, this club needs a new recognition and i am the manager to do that, i have experience of building up clubs from scrap and making them into big clubs. just look at my managerial achievements, this will be a beautiful new club"

Cruff faces a tough challlange by the looks of the league table but made a change to the side straight away when he took on fellow countrymen Wim Jansen who is good friends with Cruyff as he is an expert in dutch football and also managing celtic and saudi arabia and long spells with feyenoord and Ajax.

Cruff has made his mark evident on the team by selling trio Paolo De Ceglie(14 million to Fiorentina), Nicola Legrottaglie (4.4million to Dinamo kiev) and Claudio Marchisio (11 million to man city).

When having to explain his reasons for selling starting eleven players cruyff replied to the board saying that it was too defensive and with the likes of buffon in goal it allows us to be more free and attacking with such a good keeper.

TRANSFER SPECULATION:

Nani to juventus 8 million bid
Andrea Poli to juventus 4 million
Poli is a 20 year old at Sampdoria looking to become one of the players of the future.
Nani is a well known winger for manchester united and holds the same qualities of that of Ronaldo but cheaper

Cruyff first match in Seria A was against Atalanta side holding comfortably in mid table. Atalanta gave juventus a worrying match where clear chances were missed and the wood work was hit on 3 occasions but then a slice of luck when a corner wasn't cleared and Caceres poked home.
FINAL SCORE 1-0 goal scored on the 80th min.

good luck. im interested to know what tactics you are using. Any chance of a screenshot?

yeh sure.

As Cruyff was known for being tootal football and players filling in for each other i thought that i would use a very fluid style to the team and i have also added in my wingers to exchange position with my strikers like Cruyff himself use to do when he played so i'm making it like totally Cruyff.

here are the screen shots of the swaping position:

attachment.php

attachment.php

This is the tactic that i am currently using, 4-4-2 with the wingers swapping with the strikers in an attempt to try and make it harder for teams to man mark without losing their shape.

attachment.php