The Return of FM-Base Dragons??

• Thread starter Thread starter StuW
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 182
  • Views Views 11K

Should I Revive the legendary FM-Base Dragons??

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Adidas idea's for kits

2vmuhrm.png
2hmk034.png
jrbtjb.png

I like the second kit of the Adidas, something slightly different.

yeh me too second kit looks great and either 1st (of this one) or 3rd of the other ones as my second choice :)

I also like the sponsor positioning aswell, more like something from Portugal or Brazil. Great Work wh2008uk!

i reckon 2nd of this one and 2nd of the others are ace

I would love to be part of this but ive only just registered so i have no chance of getting to 100 posts
I like the 2nd kit from the 2nd post the best
I could be the goalkeeper if you want ;)

I like the 2nd one aswell :) dead different from some kits I like it :). and i've nearly got 100 posts should have by the time the thing happens then hopefully i can be in it :).

---------- Post added at 10:28 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:27 PM ----------

I also like the 1st one :) It may be plainer but I think looks very good :) and who ever is designing these is good :)

yh well done mate they are top notch great job!!!!

i think it shuld b purple!!!! dno y

Its up to wh2008uk, I gave him the freedom to do what he wants with it.

Great job on the kits, seriously can't wait to see what the others look like.

I'll be checking back all the time so I don't miss the registration :P How long do you reckon?

I would be up for it but lack the posts. If the post count thing changes then yeah :)

Not that much into the English Community so thats why i dont have so much posts ;D But Great Idea. Maybe i can get in next year :) Great work with the kits btw.

Back