Thanks for your time and effort mate.

Thankfully, through sheer dumb luck, I've probably only been set back by 20 mins max. With any luck, I should get the main 25 done tonight, leaving me to work on the rest tomorrow.

Hi,
I know i am not in the good topic but i am desesperate, i am still on FM 2012 because it's the best in my opinion.
But i have a big problem, i lost the patchs and the data editor program, so if anyone could help me ...
Thanks
Regards

You see, ordinarily I would be prepared to help. But as you've seen fit to essentially spam my thread with something of no relevance, I have no interest. I suggest you try the discussion forum, they may be more use.

Editing chaos aside, the players that will start at FM Base have all been created. Any remaining players are to be randomly allotted to a VNN or VNS side, on the basis of a number generator. So you could end up with two at one club. Maybe. You won't find out til the start where you are though. If you are still considering joining, I suggest you are quick, as it's not going to take massively long to get the next guys in.

EDIT: 9 players to go.

Last edited:
Name - Pusti Malaka
Date of Birth (DD/MM) - 09/09
City of Birth - Athens
Nationality - Greek
Second Nationality (Not Mandatory)-
Languages Spoken (Max 3) - Greek, English

Height(cm) - 179
Weight(kg) - 85
Strongest Foot - Right
Weak Foot Rating - 15
Primary Position - CAM
Secondary Position (Max 1, Not Mandatory) - CM

Best Mental Attributes (max 4) - Composure, Flair, Work rate, Decisions
Best Physical Attributes (max 2) - Strength, Natural Fitness
Best Technical attributes (max 4) - First touch, Passing, Finishing, Dribbling
Preferred Moves (max 3) – Plays one-twos, Shoots with power, shoots from distance

Favoured Shirt Number (First one gets it) – 27 (IDK if taken or not)

Last edited:
Name - Mick Sully
Date of Birth (DD/MM) - 31/12
City of Birth - Dublin
Nationality - Irish
Second Nationality (Not Mandatory)- Mexican

Languages Spoken (Max 3) - English, Spanish, French

Height(cm) - 192
Weight(kg) - 90
Strongest Foot - Left
Weak Foot Rating - 15
Primary Position - DC
Secondary Position (Max 1, Not Mandatory) - DL

Best Mental Attributes (max 4) - Leadership, Bravery, Determination, Aggression
Best Physical Attributes (max 2) - Pace, Natural Fitness
Best Technical attributes (max 4) - Marking, Tackling, Heading, Free Kicks
Preferred Moves (max 3) – Marks opponents tightly, does not dive into tackles, hits free kicks with power

Favoured Shirt Number (First one gets it) – 32

Name - Maximilian Zimmermann
Date of Birth (DD/MM) - 27/05
City of Birth - Munich
Nationality - German
Second Nationality (Not Mandatory)- American

Languages Spoken (Max 3) - German, English

Height(cm) - 180
Weight(kg) - 75
Strongest Foot - Right
Weak Foot Rating - 15
Primary Position - CM
Secondary Position (Max 1, Not Mandatory) -

Best Mental Attributes (max 4) - Vision, Determination, Decisions, Composure
Best Physical Attributes (max 2) - Stamina, Strength
Best Technical attributes (max 4) - Technique, First Touch, Passing, Long Shots
Preferred Moves (max 3) – Dictates Tempo, Tries Long Range Passes

Favoured Shirt Number (First one gets it) – 21

Hope I'm not too late
:D

Name - DanW
Date of Birth (DD/MM) - 02/10
City of Birth - Taunton
Nationality - English
Second Nationality (Not Mandatory)-

Languages Spoken (Max 3) - English French Spanish

Height(cm) - 175
Weight(kg) - 70
Strongest Foot - Right
Weak Foot Rating - 15
Primary Position - ST
Secondary Position (Max 1, Not Mandatory) - RW

Best Mental Attributes (max 4) - Anticipation,
Determination, Composure, Positioning
Best Physical Attributes (max 2) - Balance, Strength
Best Technical attributes (max 4) - Finishing, Heading, Technique, Tackling
Preferred Moves (max 3) – Gets into Opposition Area, Places Shots, Tries First Time Shots

Favoured Shirt Number (First one gets it) – 99

Probably an hour tops from being finished. In the meantime, Mike has kindly made some kits for the club, the only thing I need to know is how to insert them and a club badge into the graphics folders.

you'll need to go on to FM and find the clubs ID number, then simply place the badge in your badge folder under the ID and make sure its in the Config file too. For the kits you need to make sure they're name what they should be in the config too.

you'll need to go on to FM and find the clubs ID number, then simply place the badge in your badge folder under the ID and make sure its in the Config file too. For the kits you need to make sure they're name what they should be in the config too.

Thanks!

Applications are now closed. I still have a couple of bits to fiddle with still, but the file should actually be created within the next half hour or so.

Whereabouts do I find the config file? And what file names should both kits have? Assuming they go in, do I then still have to create kits within the editor itself as a backup or not?

EDIT: In other news, the only major teething problem I found was Is Steo being aged 100. Just the kits to sort, and the file gets properly created. In the test file, one player comes out with a 10.75m value, not that I'm saying who.

Last edited:
Whereabouts do I find the config file? And what file names should both kits have? Assuming they go in, do I then still have to create kits within the editor itself as a backup or not?

EDIT: In other news, the only major teething problem I found was Is Steo being aged 100. Just the kits to sort, and the file gets properly created. In the test file, one player comes out with a 10.75m value, not that I'm saying who.

http://www.fm-base.co.uk/forum/kits/356779-kit-guide-how-make-config-file-using-fmxml-video.html

Thanks for the editing help, file creation is now taking place.