thetazman

Reaction score
Im awaiting on 11.3 patch to start the fm side of this story, but wanted to get the backstory out now.

JUNE 2010​

newlogo.jpg

Portsmouth Squad head to USA for pre-season training camp

Steve Cotterill, Guy Whittingham and the rest of the Portsmouth Squad have flown out to USA today for the training ahead of the championship campaign. Cotterill is hoping to use the training camp to raise morale after the squad depletion over the summer. PFC.tv are hoping to catch up with some of the players during their stay.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

images

13th June 2010​

SKY SPORTS BREAKING NEWS

Portsmouth Manager involved in a bust up with a Player!

Steve Cotterill, today was involved in a player bust up with on-loan defender Ibrahima Sonko. It is believed that Cotterill and Sonko squared up to one another after a heated exchange following a hard tackle by Sonko on one of his team mates. Both manager and player came to blows as both refused to back down. It is believed Guy Whittingham and the rest of the squad had to separate them and Sonko was banished back to the team hotel while Cotterill was told to leave the training ground. No official comment from the club over the incident.

49344ea6-5b14-4c49-89e5-555cfda525fd.jpg

Ibrahima Sonko: The Man at the centre of the bust up

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

newlogo.jpg

13th June 2010

Portsmouth Official Statement: Sonko Loan Terminated.

Portsmouth Football Club have today terminated the loan contract of Stoke’s Ibrahima Sonko.Following the incident that has occurred at the USA training camp, the board have decided that it is in the best interest of the football club, that a disruptive influence should be removed.

No other comment will be made at this time.

newlogo.jpg

14th June 2010

Portsmouth Official Statement: Cotterill Sacked

steve-cotterill_1661508c.jpg

Steve Cotterill is no longer manager of Portsmouth Football Club​

Portsmouth Football Club have relieved Steve Cotterill of his management duties with immediate effect.

The board approved the dismissal last night amid claims over unprofessional behavior and violent conduct.

Portsmouth Football Club do not condone the actions of their former employee and will continue to make changes if any future claims come to fruition.

Linvoy Primus, the club ambassador, has flown out this morning to take control of the squad until a further announcement is made.​

Last edited:
Awesome start! wonderful layout! will be following this once it kicks off! :)

Wow nice start , mate! I liked Pompey up when they were finnacialy stable. Too bad for them now. I hope they return to BPL,...anyways Good luck , I will be following andd.. I hope you take a look at my story :)

cheers mate, i looked at your thread when you posted actually. im intrigued to see how torres will fit into your lineup come jan, being a liverpool fan :p

Well I ' ll try and convert him to play with Drogba. But I'll have to see how he could he play with Neymar and Sturridge. Thanks anyways :)

Great opening and nice layout as well bud! I've done a save with Pompey for 4 seasons previously. Have a look here. It's just some screenies though and not a story (H)

Great opening and nice layout as well bud! I've done a save with Pompey for 4 seasons previously. Have a look here. It's just some screenies though and not a story (H)

great set of screenies. What skin are you using btw, is it still avaliable to download?