The Revival of Wonderkids & Hot Prospects from Older FM and CM Games.

StuW

Why So Serious?
Reaction score
Saw a thread or two, and thought, 'what would the game be like with some of those wonderkids from FM07 or CM4 in it, with the same(or similar) mind-boggling Potential?' The answer, probably great. Working alongside fellow Base memer KA5A8IAN, I will be making a Database extension, which will include some of those forgotten Gems, for you to sign, and possibly make into superstars.

LIST SO FAR
Miika Aaritalo
Rene Mihelic
Michael Woods
Sherman Cardenas
Nicolas Millan
Henri Saivet
Sindre Loe Bing
Arouca
Eduardo Ratinho
Thiago Ribeiro
Supat Rungratsamee
Tonton Zola Moukoko
Lebohang Mokoena
Alessio Cerci
Royston Drenthe
Maceo Rigters
Charles Doudin
Pablo Piatti
Alejandro Gomez
Gabriel Torje
N'Diaye
Zeefuik
Jimmy Briand
Gheorge Bucur
Benedict Vilikazi
Eduardo Ratinho
Kerlon
Marquinos
Freddy Adu
lullinha
Matias Fernandes
Anatoliy Todorov
Fabio Paim
Jairo Fernando Castillo
Arturo Lupoli
Trond Fredrik Ludvigesen
Harry Worley
Ze Mario
Quavas Kirk
Maxim Tsigalko

Please Post any others that were wonderkids on previous games that you would like to see given a new lease of life.

Remember, they are the forgotten wonderkids, not those that are now world class international players

Last edited:
Excellent idea!

Nicolas Millan was epic, as was Tonton Zola Moukoko!

Giampaolo Pazzini was quality on CM 03/04 when I bought him for Parma from Atalanta, as was Montolivo. Not sure if they are wonderkids though.

Last edited:
Royston Drenthe was something special a few seasons back.. and Maceo Rigters was an epic striker!

I remember Diego and Robinho both being at Santos and you could get them both for free in 2005 I think.

Robinho and Alessio Cerci from Roma were awesome up front for Newcastle in my game that year.

All wonderkids

Giuseppe Rossi a few years back. Dunno if he was a wonderkid but quality nonetheless!

Lebohang Mokoena (H) Finishing 20 much?

Charles Doudin
Bogdan Stancu
Pablo Piatti
Alejandro Gomez
Gabriel Torje
N'Diaye
Jozy Altidore was Insane in 08
Zeefuik
Jimmy Briand

Keep the players coming!

anthony le tallec and florent sinama pongolle were good on cm 01/02

Any more, any wonderkids, or hot prospects from the older games.

The first obscure 'wonderkid' I can remember from CM/FM was Lomano Tresor Lua-Lua when he was at Colchester :D

dont know if you could call him a wonderkid, but for some reason on my games deam furman from rangers seemed to go to a challlenging prem team like liverpool, and in spite of having average-to pish stats, he always chipped in with 10-20 assists.