sorry about attatchment, rather irrelavent.

Last edited:
Nice mate, look forward to seeing more. Will be following. :D

Cheers, I wil be following any new stories, just give me a shout on here, I plan a big update tomorrow. Maybe try a side tipped for relegation, in L2 perhaps?

Look forward to update mate. Yeah I've got a few ideas, going to sleep on it and have abit more of a think before I start anything, want to make sure I pick right challenge.

Cheers

I'm following. I've worked with Tamworth Academy before doing match reports for their website haha :) I like to see one of my local teams on here.

Any help on setup etc would be appreciated, how do the followers like it layed out? and do you want pictures?
CHEERS

Hi mate. To centre writing, go to go advanced, then you will see 3 small boxes in the icon toolbar section. One with three lines to the left, one with three lines in the middle, then one with three lines to the right. Before you start writing, click on middle box, then that will centre your text. Hope that helps.

any followers? id love some suggestions on how to improve etc. And next update on in around a hour

I'm following your progress mate. seems interesting. i will have to catch up on what your doing. I'm also in the BSP with ebbs fleet, my first save on FM12.