The_Wizard

Reaction score
This is the first tactic I have submitted to this forum so go gentle - although to be fair this is the first time I have created a tactic that is potentially special.

Let me set the scene.

I have a great save on the go at the moment with Sheffield Wednesday, two and a half seasons deep and things were going okay, I was 6th in the league and content enough with the TFF tactics and the Chicken wing tactics that I have used throughout this years game.

Anyway, I hit a rough patch, five or 6 losses on the bounce and I decided to try my luck with something different - I was also unhappy with the set piece hacks, it felt like cheating to me. SO I created Pentelli, and well, I haven't lost a game since, seriously, as I type this the tactic is undefeated.

The tactic has 2 Raumdeuters so is pretty out there, the tactic also contains ZERO set piece hacks.

I am not one of the games great tacticians, nor am I an expert at writing these kinds of posts - but I had to share. Some tactic photos etc below, and the link to the tactic obviously - but please, test it, use it, improve it, tell me what you think.

View attachment 7178 The Tactic. The Pentelli

View attachment 7177 The Squad. Bear in mind I haven't even had a transfer window to bring in players to suit the tactic yet!

View attachment 7176 Results 1st half of season. I plugged the tactic in for the Tottenham game on the 17th Jan

View attachment 7175 Results 2nd half of season. I plugged the tactic in for the Tottenham game on the 17th Jan

View attachment 7174 Table 1st half

View attachment 7173 Table 2nd half

Can I use left footer on the left RMD and right footer on the right RMD?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yes mate - That's how I have it set up, They will get plenty of goals and assists :)

No opposition instructions
I leave general training to assistant
Individual training I set each player to the role and position they are playing. Pretty basic to be fair

Yes mate - That's how I have it set up, They will get plenty of goals and assists :)

Good to hear. What’s your clear cut chance creation like and do you dominate matches ?

Will give it a try. Will start a new save with Malaga in Spain.

Later i'll give some reports.

attachment.php
attachment.php
attachment.php
attachment.php

I think, it could do better. But not bad at all :)

Good to hear. What’s your clear cut chance creation like and do you dominate matches ?

CCC every 48 mins but conceding CCC every 54 mins SO could be better, I imagine adding the set piece hacks would be a game changer but I'm not a fan

I would say it dominates games well, brilliant on the counter

I'm all up for people trying to improve it - like you say, its not bad is it. I think the centre of the park could maybe be better, and if you put the set piece hacks on top of the tactic it will perform better but like i say, I'm not a fan of the set piece thing. I'm a purist lol

will give it a try, been using all the top tactics on the forum but taking the set piece hacks out of them as i feel its cheating, cheers mate.

will give it a try, been using all the top tactics on the forum but taking the set piece hacks out of them as i feel its cheating, cheers mate.

Has anyone got any other results from this tactic?

I've been doing some tests with this today and it appears that the Pentelli is a superb underdog tactic, but for some reason does not produce the same results with a favourite

I've been doing some tests with this today and it appears that the Pentelli is a superb underdog tactic, but for some reason does not produce the same results with a favourite

Really?