*Jamess*

Reaction score
images
This is my story about Swansea City.

These are my budget options:
View attachment 271363
I have chose a mid-table finish which gives me a transfer budget of £11m and a wage budget of £375k p/w.

I will be using a 4-2-3-1 that I have created.

I am using LFC Marshall's latest update so Alex Song is at Barcelona.

The next update will either be tonight or tomorrow.

Good luck with your journey. Do you have any signings planned?

I'm going to bed now because I have to be up a 7 in the morning. I will play a bit of FM in the morning and hopefully have an update tomorrow.

Swansea are always exciting to be on FM! Take a look at Nigel Reo-Coker and Martin Cranie. Both without a club and good quality players :)

July Round-Up

View attachment 271449

A good month in July, remaining unbeaten in pre-season. Despite not playing the best teams in the world I am impressed by the lads. They have worked well and have showed me that they really want a starting place for the game against West Brom on the 13th August.

Transfers

In
View attachment 271450
Despite the £11m I been given I have only spent £1.2m. I have bought in a mix of youth and experience to the Swansea City squad.
Out

View attachment 271451

It's been quiet in the exit door at Swansea City so far. Only 2 players leaving. I feel that these are not good enough for the Swansea City squad.

Good luck with your journey. Do you have any signings planned?

iPhone.gif

August Preview

View attachment 271472
On paper it looks like a tough month with games against Manchester United and Tottenham. I feel the game against West Brom is a winnable game and hopefully we will get a point against Tottenham. We also have a Capital One Cup 2nd round game against Cheltenham which I would like to win.

August Round-Up

View attachment 271515

A good month as predicted this month. 4 points in the league as well as progressing to the next round of the Capital One Cup with a 3-0 against Cheltenham. In the 4th round we have an away tie against Hull on the 20th September.

Top 8 of the Premier League

View attachment 271517

Latest Transfers Out

View attachment 271520

September Preview

View attachment 271521
In September we have Sunderland, Norwich and West Ham in the league along with Hull in the Capital One Cup. An easier month than last month but we will still have to play well to beat the teams that we face this month.

Feedback

Does anyone have any feedback on how to improve the story or anything about the save? If so please comment. Also if you are reading this please either like this post or comment. Thanks.

I will have the September update up soon as I have 1 game left to play this month.

Just a quick thing that I've literally only just found out about through ZeCarlos, but in the textbox, if you double click the screenie, and click large, then the writing on the screenshots is readable without clicking them

September Round-Up

View attachment 271563

A decent month. We still need to improve on our away form despite getting our 1st away win of the season. The Capital One Cup disappointed me as I felt it was a competition that we could go far in.

View attachment 271562

October Preview

View attachment 271560

In October we face Stoke, Fulham, Aston Villa and Everton. This is a tough month with 2 away games. I hope we can improve on our away form so we can win them games and stay in the top 8.

good start to the league keep up the good work

Beside your midtable goal what are your goals for the captal one cup and the fa cup

October Round-Up

View attachment 271671

An even month with 2 wins and 2 defeats. We had a nice 4-0 win at Craven Cottage which secured us our 2nd lot of 6 points this season.

View attachment 271672

November Preview

View attachment 271670

In November we have our toughest month yet with games against Man City, Arsenal and Newcastle. 2 points would be good this month when facing these amazing teams.