lewisdevlin97

Reaction score
The Rise Of The Candy Rock!
View attachment 36105

St Roch's Football Club, known to locals as "The Candy Rock" is an amateur football team based in Royston, Glasgow.
The Club was founded in 1920 and was the first club of Celtic & Footballing Legend James "Jimmy" McGrory.
View attachment 36098
James McGrory grew up in the Garngad area of Glasgow, he started playing for the club aged just 11 years old. McGrory helped the team win the Scottish Junior Cup in 1922 by scoring in the final.
The Following season Jimmy McGrory joined Celtic Football Club and began writing himself into the history books.

St Roch's play their home games at James McGrory Park, which is located in Royston, Glasgow. This is the outside of the Ground.
View attachment 36092
View attachment 1179733
Last year, The Rock won promotion from the Stagecoach Central District Division Two. This year we'll be playing in the Stagecoach Central District Division One, which is the 3rd tier of Scottish Amateur Junior Football.

The long term aims for the club are to go professional and move up as far and fast as possible, I'll be looking to make this a one club save, unless I get sacked in which case I might try and take on another junior team. I look forward to the journey and hope you enjoy the ride!

A look at the players, transfers & the results from our 4 preseason games will follow this update.

Last edited:
View attachment 36049
Update 1 - Transfers & Pre Season

There was plenty to talk about in the form of transfers during our pre season spell at St Roch's. I ended up signing a total of 25 players that are currently in the first team squad, obviously all are free transfers as the club is at an amateur level. The database I'm using doesn't actually have many first team players for St Roch's, so I've had to effectively build a club around a couple of players, but we've tried our best! we've signed some absolute gems and I'll get into the squad report just now.

So here's the current squad
View attachment 36048

I've got a couple of personal favourite players, probably number 1 would have to be Ciaran Reilly, the 21 year old striker has netted 27 times in all competitions, despite only making 21 appearances! (stats correct as of December 3rd 2017) He's got a mammoth 13 finishing, which for this level makes him just as good as Cristiano Ronaldo. personally i think he might be too good for us and its inevitable that he'll be snatched away from us at some point by a bigger club, but for now he's with us and he'***** exceptional form.
View attachment 36047

Another decent player we've got on our books is solid central defender, Brian McQueen. The 27 year old is a former Scottish Premiership player and is a St Roch's 'Original' meaning he was one of the few players I didn't have to bring in. McQueen is a determined CB who has put in many a good performance, bagging himself an average rating of 7.31 in all competitions. (stats correct as of December 3rd 2017)
View attachment 36046

So now on to pre season, as we started off with an edgy 2-2 home draw with Kinnoull. Of the 4 goals in the match 3 were scored by Kinnoull players, their man Fraser put them ahead within 25 minutes of kick off, then their CB Hodge pulled us back into the game with a 43 minute own goal. We were behind again after a 75 minute goal from their left mid. We managed to leave with a draw through a 79th minute equaliser from our star CB Brian McQueen. Disappointing first game in charge of the Rock, but at least it wasn't a loss. Attendance: 17, 5 away fans.
View attachment 36045
Our next game was away against Irvine Vics, a team from Ayrshire. This game was better than the last, an exciting 2-1 win, we took the lead through Colin MacLean, who has now left the club, after 13 minutes. Irvine retaliated with a goal on 42 minutes, before striker Josh Wilson secured the winner for us on 66 minutes. First win and a decent performance from the boys. Attendance: 22, 5 St Roch's fans made the trip to Ayrshire for this fixture.
View attachment 36044
Next was a devastating 4-1 loss at home to Carluke Rovers, a team in the level below us! The game was a write off from the start as they went ahead on 15 minutes, they then scored 2 in quick succession, technically at the same time, the first on 45+2 minutes and then again right after half time on 47 minutes. at 3-0 down the boys rallied a bit and got a consolation goal through Anthony Higgins at 52 minutes. Carluke twisted the knife in us even more by scoring a penalty on 76 minutes to take the score to 4-1, leaving St Roch's just wishing for the whistle. Bad day at the office for the candy rock. Attendance: 22, 3 away fans saw their team thrash us 4-1, what an away day that must've been for them!
View attachment 36043
We finished off pre season with a 2-1 home win against Edinburgh University. 2 goals coming from Anthony Higgins again, unfortunately his game time would be cut short by the arrival of Ciaran Reilly & Alex McWaters, who's names you'll be hearing a lot more! Attendance: 23, 9 away fans
View attachment 36042

I'd show the transfers, but because we started with next to no players I got a bit trigger happy and signed about 50 players, then I had to cut the squad down as I was getting emails every day about players moaning about their game time, so the players in the current squad pictured above are the players we'll be using this season, here's hoping no other clubs come in for anyone!

**EDIT: I forgot to mention that 2 of our players have agreed deals with "Wigtown & Bladnoch" which is also an amateur club who don't actually participate in a league that's on this database...so I've no clue as to why they've joined, they're not getting paid and they're not playing in a league...it's a mystery. The 2 players in question are Jamie Docherty (ST) & Paul Esslemont (also ST) both players weren't of use to me much anyway so they're not a big loss.

Special thanks to anyone taking time to read this and of course if anyone has any questions or things they'd like to see then don't hesitate to ask, also if anyone has any suggestions they're more than welcome to comment below or message me direct :) Thanks again.

Last edited:
View attachment 36013
Update 2 - First Competitive Action

The First Competitive action of the season saw us enter the group stages of the Exsel Group Sectional League Cup. We were drawn in Group A, alongside St. Anthony's of the division below ourselves, Gartcairn also of division 2, Benburb who play their football in our league and finally we were joined by Kirkintilloch Rob Roy, who play level 1 juniors football, 2 tiers above ourselves.
View attachment 36012 View attachment 36011View attachment 36010View attachment 36009

We kicked off our campaign against St Anthony's at home, a very good performance by the lads followed and the final result was a 5-1 thrilling victory. Remember Ciaran Reilly? Aye, he scored a hat trick, and his pal Alex McWaters? He bagged himself a brace in what can only be described as the almost perfect start, the only downside being that we couldn't keep a clean sheet with St Anthony's scoring jut 25 minutes into the match.
View attachment 36008

A trip to Gartcairn followed the victory at St Anthony's. Ciaran Reilly again getting himself on the scoresheet shortly after 37 minutes in what was a nervous 1-0 victory. Not much to be said about this match, a positive is the clean sheet and of course the 3 points to send us top of the table! I must mention my hat goes off to the 1 faithful St Roch's fan who made the trip to Gartcairn on their own!
View attachment 36007
Following the two wins we faced an away trip to Benburb, in which we drew the game 1-1. Alex McWaters securing the point for us shortly after Benburb scored on 65 minutes. Disappointing performance from the candy rock. My sincerest apologies goes out to the 4 St Roch's fans who made the trip to Benburb.
View attachment 36006

Now, well, well, well...In our final group game we hosted Kirkintilloch Rob Roy, who play their football in the West Superleague Premier, a tier above us. What can I say? absolutely outstanding performance from the rock, bouncing back tremendously from the 1-1 draw in the game before. Brian McQueen opened the scoring for the rock shortly after 5 minutes. Alex McWaters bagged a brace, Jordan Halsman netted from the penalty spot and our star man Ciaran Reilly scored a total of 4 goals, 2 of which were in quick succession as he put the ball in the net in 90+1 minutes and then again on 90+3. A fantastic performance for the 19 St Roch's fans at James McGrory Park to savour!
View attachment 36005

Following our very successful group stage performances, we faced a quarter final trip to Arthurlie, who play their football in the same league as Rob Roy, again a tier above us. Another giant killing was on the cards as we cruised to a fabulous 6-0 victory. Alex McWaters opened the scoring for us on 20 minutes, bagging himself another brace on 44 minutes. Brian McQueen followed with a goal for himself and yet again Ciaran Reilly scoring another hat trick in just 13 minutes from the first goal to the last! Yet another rowdy away day for the 11 St Roch's fans who attended this game. The confidence of the team is growing, and it's rubbing off on the fans, who could be heard chanting "We're Gonny Win The Cup!"...could we do it? could it really happen?
View attachment 36000View attachment 36004

A Semi final away trip took us to Forth Wanderers of our own Central Division 1. A 5-0 thumping with goals coming from guess who? Yes, you guessed it, Ciaran Reilly & Alex McWaters. This time it was Alex McWaters who took all the plaudits as he scored 4 fantastic goals and finished the game with a 9.8 Rating. WE ARE IN THE FINAL! Although there wasn't much celebrating being done at the full time whistle as there was NO ST ROCHS IN ATTENDANCE! None! Not 1 single solitary fan! A semi final as well! unbelievable!
View attachment 35999View attachment 36003

View attachment 35998
And so it was here, The Exsel Group Sectional Cup Final. We travelled to Pollok Juniors for the game. Pollok play their football in the West Superleague Premier and are one of the better known Scottish Junior teams. We knew a tough game would follow and we'd be extremely lucky to win this match. a back and forth game was underway, however we were the more attacking team, having 21 shots to Pollok's 9, however of 21 shots only 7 were on target, highlighting that we need to focus on making our chances count. A 2-2 draw was the final result, we were on the back foot right from the off as Pollok took the lead just 1 minute into the match, however our heads didn't go down and the rock equalised 18 minutes later through Harry Girdwood, Girdwood again got on the scoresheet for us again shortly before halftime on 42 minutes, followed by another Pollok goal just a minute later. The second half was goalless and so we went to Extra Time. A goal barren 30 minutes followed, confirming that the cup would be decided on what I believe is the most unfair way to win a game. McWaters was first to step up and confidently put the ball past the Pollok goalkeeper. We only suffered 1 miss in the shootout, that coming from our solid centre half Brian McQueen. 1 miss wasn't enough for Pollok to win the match though, as they failed to score twice from the spot! We took the 4-3 victory in the shootout and confirmed our first trophy since the great final of 1922! St Roch's are Exsel Group Sectional League Cup Champions!!! An absolutely amazing day out for the 102 away fans, yes you read that correctly we took one hundred and two fans to Pollok! our biggest attendance yet!
View attachment 36002View attachment 36001
An absolutely incredible cup run that will be remembered for years to come! Delighted for the boys and also myself, no badges, no experience, no problem!
THE RISE OF THE CANDY ROCK HAS WELL AND TRULY BEGUN! UP THE ROCK!

Thanks for reading again troops. Hope you're enjoying it as much as me!

Last edited:
View attachment 35996
Update 3 - The First League Action!

Now we move into the first league action of the season. Our first game in the Stagecoach Central District Division 1 saw us host Lesmahagow at James McGrory Park.
View attachment 35995
A Fantastic game to watch as we brushed Lesmahagow aside with ease. 7-1 the final score, so close to a clean sheet again, it would have been, if Max Knox had not scored in the 89th Minute to pull back a consolation goal for the away side. Goals for the Rock came from the usual suspects, Reilly bagging 4 yet again, McWaters writing his name onto the scoresheet with a close range finish, Paul Esslemont scoring a penalty in the 84th minute and right midfielder, Ryan Inglis scoring a header in the 85th minute to finish off the scoring in what was a very productive afternoon at the office for St Roch's. The 11 men on the park were cheered on by 11 St Roch's fans at James McGrory Park.
View attachment 35994

Our next league meeting saw us host Greenock Juniors. A slightly closer encounter than our last outing saw us win again, this time by a 2 goal lead, ultimately winning the match 4-2. Ciaran Reilly with another hat trick...this is getting a bit repetitive now! Reece Glackin, our captain, also got on the scoresheet after 10 minutes with a low drilled shot from outside of the penalty box. Greenock Juniors were awarded a penalty at 65 minutes and Hamish Ross converted to pull one back for the visitors followed not long after by a Stephen Russell goal on 82 minutes, however it was too little too late as The Rock went 2-0-0 in the league! 17 St Roch's fans cheered on the team for this fixture.
View attachment 35992

A trip to "wishy washy" Wishaw was next on the cards for us. The first half providing all the action of the game with Alex McWaters grabbing 2 goals, first with a header on 21 minutes and the second in the 44th minute with a close range volley to secure a 2-0 victory for the rock. The 3 away fans will surely have enjoyed the first half of this match, but most likely left for the pub in the second half.
View attachment 35990

Blantyre Vics were the latest team to visit James McGrory Park and with that became the latest victims to fall to the mighty rock! a 2-1 victory, with both goals coming from the in form Alex McWaters in quick succession first on 10 minutes and then again in the 14th. Archie McKenzie pulled one back for the Vics at 77 minutes but the Rock held on and secured the victory to go 4 games without dropping any points at all! An incredible start to the season. This game was watched by a total of 53 spectators...however, 40 were Blantyre Vics supporters! Outnumbered in our own stadium! Unbelievable!
View attachment 35988

Our 5th game of the league campaign saw us take a trip just 5 minutes down the road to Keppoch park as we faced Glasgow Perthshire. We got off to a flying start just 7 minutes in when Alex McWaters broke through 1 on 1 with the opposition keeper and calmly slotted the ball into the net. Not much significant action followed in the first half. Our next goal came on 57 minutes, when Ciaran Reilly scored a header from a Reece Glackin corner. Reilly then doubled his tally just before the final whistle, at 83 minutes with a decent curling effort from just outside the box to put the rock out of sight. Full Time: St Roch's 3 - 0 Glasgow Perthshire, a bit of a better turn out as we took 28 fans to Keppoch Park, then again it would be considered a local derby match, so we possess the bragging rights...for now!
View attachment 35986

The first 5 games of the league saw us go on an unbeaten run. Maximum points for the Rock, first in the league, I can't complain, the team are playing great and hopefully they keep it up for as long as possible. No more transfers to speak about or players snatched away...yet, but give it time and I'm sure I'll have to announce that Ciaran Reilly or Alex McWaters has been snapped up by Barcelona or Real Madrid, just you wait :)

Thanks for reading lads, the next 5 league games will follow this post!

Last edited:
View attachment 35977

View attachment 35976

Our 6th league game of the season saw St Roch's play host to Port Glasgow. This was known by Candy Rock fans as 'The Girdwood Game' as forward Harry Girdwood scored all 3 goals in a 3-0 win. Girdwood scored a low driven shot after 18 minutes, followed by a 34th minute header, he rounded off his hat trick with a 67th minute penalty.
20 St Roch's supporters watched this victory at James McGrory Park.
View attachment 35971

Following the 3-0 victory over Port Glasgow, we took a trip to face a familiar foe in Benburn. This is the first time we have dropped points this season, with the game finishing 2-2. Benburn took the lead through Stuart Forbes just 4 minutes into the game following a quick counter attack, Forbes being the only Benburn player to score in the match, as Josh Thomson scored an own goal at the 11 minute mark. St Roch's struggled at 2-0 down for the rest of the half. Robbie Hogg pulled one back for the Rock after 62 minutes from a corner kick and then Alex McWaters popped up with an equaliser in the 79th minute, a fantastic curling shot from just inside the box left the Benburn keeper to pick it out. A fairly disappointing game for the 21 St Roch's fans who made the trip from Royston.
View attachment 35970

Shotts Bon-Accord were the latest team to visit James McGrory Park. Another disappointing performance from The Rock, where again we failed to capitalise on our chances, with only 7 shots on target from 21. An encouraging stat is that Shotts only managed 3 attempts at goal with not a single one on target. Jordan Halsman slotted away another penalty just after the break on 56 minutes. Shotts made a substitution for the second half, bringing on 17 year old striker, Billy Murray, only to take Murray back off again in the 62nd minute...he wasn't injured...bit harsh. At the end of the day it was a pretty dull game for the 12 St Roch's fans in attendance. The team need to start making their chances count as we can't rely on penalties to win every game.
View attachment 35969

Thorniewood United were the hosts for the 9th game of our league campaign. It was a fantastic return to the scoresheet for Ciaran Reilly, opening the scoring for the Rock after 24 minutes and grabbing a second just 2 minutes later by pressing the Thorniewood defence from kick off. Alex McWaters made it 3-0 before half time and more goals followed in the second 45, with Harry Girdwood bagging a brace, with goals at 63 minutes and again in the 67th, to finish the game 5-0 to The Candy Rock. A much better showing for the 9 away fans in attendance, spirits are high again and we're looking to take momentum into our next game as we'll face Forth Wanderers again.
View attachment 35964
First things first, for some reason I can't get the picture of the original club crest to upload to this, so we're going to have to make do with an actual pin badge photo. Now onto the good stuff. A repeat of the last time we played Forth Wanderers was on the cards as we hosted them at James McGrory Park. Another 5-0 victory for The Candy Rock as Alex McWaters opened the scoring 12 minutes into the first half with a low driven shot just inside the penalty area. A 30 yard wonderstrike from captain Reece Glackin made it 2-0 after 19 minutes played, that was all the action for the first half as we headed into half time with our spirits high, confident of getting a victory. Confidence did definitely show as Harry Girdwood bagged himself a 19 minute hat trick, scoring a header from a Reece Glackin corner shortly after the break on 48 minutes. 2 goals in quick succession on 65 and 67 minutes saw him secure his hat trick. An incredibly productive afternoon for the boys and fair play to the 1 single solitary Forth Wanderers fan who came and saw his team beaten 5-0 but still stayed to the end. Full time: St Roch's 5 - 0 Forth Wanderers JFC.
View attachment 35968

So after 10 league games we're top of the table! we've only dropped 2 points sitting on 28 points, with an incredible goal difference of +28! how long can the unbeaten run go? is it a possibility we might win the league? who knows what's going to happen!

The draw for The Scottish Junior Cup 4th Round has been made, and it sees us take on Auchinleck Talbot at home, another well known Scottish Junior team who ply their trade in the West Superleague Premier in the tier above us. A difficult game to follow definitely.
Also the West Of Scotland Cup 2nd Round draw offers our fans an away trip to Irvine Meadow, who you might remember we beat 2-0 to put them out of the Scottish Junior Cup in the 2nd Round earlier in the season. Hopefully history can repeat itself and see us put them out again and advance to the next round.
Here's an update on all fixtures so far, Friendlies, Cups and of course the league.

Thanks again for reading guys, I hope you're enjoying it.

Last edited:
OFFICIAL CLUB STATEMENT TO FOLLOW
View attachment 35963
SAINT ROCH'S CONFIRM NEW SIGNINGS

DANIEL WATT - Saint Roch's Football Club can today confirm the signing of 4 new players for the first team squad. 22 year old striker Daniel Watt joins the club from Berwick Rangers of Ladbrokes Scottish League 2. The promising striker said in a press conference alongside new manager Lewis Devlin, "I can't wait to get started, I hope to bring great success to the candy rock!". Devlin was also quoted as saying, "There's a few strikers at the club now and they're all itching to get playing time, you should see them in training trying to impress so they get a start, we're in a very good position as there is a real hunger for success driving this squad forward."
View attachment 35962View attachment 35961

ROBBIE BRUCE - 19 year old right midfielder Robbie Bruce also joins the club today, Bruce has been tipped as a hot prospect for the future, the wide man can also play centre midfield and will be looking to force his way into Lewis Devlin's side in the near future. Bruce said, "I just want to kick on now and force my way into the side, I'll be looking for as much playing time as possible, I'll prove to everyone why I should be first choice"
View attachment 35960

CRAIG WIGHT - 40 year old Goalkeeper Craig Wight joins the candy rock as a Player/Goalkeeping Coach. Despite his age Wight looks to be the best keeper at the club, going by current ability. The experienced shot stopper started his career with Edinburgh side Hibernian, and most recently has had spells with 3 different clubs in Finland. Wight said to the press, "I suppose you could say I'm the experience needed to keep the boys on the right track, I'll be looking to help the boys read the game and further everyone's development, as well as playing my part between the sticks when needed."
View attachment 35959

JORDAN MCKINLEY - Another goalkeeper joins the squad in the form of 17 year old Jordan McKinley. Joining permanently on 1st January 2018, McKinley is currently on trial with the team. He said via social media, "Delighted to be joining St Roch's, as a local boy there's nothing better than saying 'I'm a candy rock player', I can't wait to start! Buzzing!"
View attachment 35958

The second half of the season saw us start with a trip to East Kilbride, as the Rock took on E.K Thistle. Star man Ciaran Reilly opened the scoring for the candy rock on 38 minutes, slotting the ball into the net following a defence splitting pass from captain, Reece Glackin. Glackin himself got his name on the scoresheet after 80 minutes, which was shortly followed by a powerful header from John Mitchell in the 86th minute. A solid performance from the candy rock and an away day to savour for the 9 St Roch's fans in attendance.

Our next match saw us take on a team I personally thought we'd drop points against. Rossvale were our closest title challengers, going strong in 2nd place leading up to the match. The team were fired up for the match however, and put on a stellar performance at James McGrory Park, trouncing Rossvale 6-1, with 5 different players getting their names on the scoresheet. Centre back Col McCallum scored first shortly after 10 minutes, 28 minutes later, forward Harry Girdwood calmly slotted past the Rossvale keeper, it took just 12 minutes for the forward to score again after half time. Winger Jordan Halsman, striker Alex McWaters and captain Reece Glackin also added to the tally of goals for the rock. Unbelievable effort from the boys as 19 home fans watched this game. Rossvale brought 156 away fans to James McGrory Park.

The Ciaran Reilly show was to follow as the rock took a trip to Yoker Athletic, with the forward man bagging a hat trick in what was a fantastic 6-0 win for the rock. Girdwood and Halsman also scored for the rock whilst Davie Potter scored an own goal to make it six nil.

We stayed on the road again with a visit to Lesmahagow. Winning ways continued with the rock defeating Lesmahagow 4-1, Reilly (2) and Girdwood scoring again, with an own goal from Lesmahagow defender Grant Marshall. Not a single solitary fan made the trip to see the top performance from St. Roch's.

Back to James McGrory Park for a game against Neilston Juniors. Reece Glackin opened the scoring for the rock just after 6 minutes. Ciaran Reilly bagged 2 goals in 5 minutes to round off the first half. It took until 73 minutes for us to score again, with James Conington finding the net on what was a rare outing for the young wide man. Harry Girdwood rounded off the scoring in the 77th minute with a fantastic solo effort all the way from 25 yards. A 5-0 victory for the rock ensuring we stay top of the league with 15 games played. A good return to James McGrory Park for the 18 St Roch's fans in attendance.

Taking a break from league action, our Scottish Juniors Cup 4th Round tie against Auchinleck Talbot was up next. Auchinleck, who play their football in the West Superleague Premier Division, 2 leagues above ourselves, came to James McGrory Park up for a fight. They played a good game but it wasn't enough to secure a victory as left winger Robbie Bruce scored for the rock after 14 minutes. The rock held off for the rest of the game to secure our spot in the 5th Round of the Cup.

League action resumed with a trip to Greenock, Girdwood, Glackin and Halsman scored for the rock in a 3-1 victory to secure 3 points and ensure the rock remained in first place.
View attachment 1179941

'wishy washy' Wishaw visited James McGrory Park, Ciaran Reilly bagging another brace, New Signing, Jack McCue netted in his debut for the rock, as the attacking midfielder went on a fantastic solo effort following a counter attack form a Wishaw corner. Harry Girdwood finished off the scoring for the rock in what was a good 4-1 victory.

Blantyre Vics were next to face the wrath of the rock as we cruised by them on the way to a 5-1 victory. Ciaran Reilly bagging a brace and new signing Ryan Watters scoring a perfect hat trick on his debut. A classy debut and a solid performance from Ryan Watters.

West of Scotland Cup action was next for the rock as we took on Irvine Meadow in the second round. Ryan Watters netting again as the rock had a shaky performance but ultimately prevailed in a 1-0 win, St Roch's will face Clydebank in the 3rd round of the cup.

A league game against Glasgow Perthshire followed the cup victory, as usual the rock with a stellar performance in the league culminating in a 5-1 dismissal of Glasgow Perthshire, however, this wasn't the only dismissal of the day as we seen our first red card of the season handed to new man Jack McCue just before full time on 88 minutes, with Glasgow Perthshire awarded a penalty as a result. The goal was too little too late as it was already 4-0 before it was taken, with goals coming from a Harry Girdwood hat trick and a Jordan Halsman penalty, shortly before full time on 89 minutes, Ryan Watters netted for the rock to make it 5-1. This victory against Glasgow Perthshire meant that St Roch's needed just one more win in the league to secure the title!

However, the title would have to wait as it was time for the Scottish Juniors Cup 5th Round. The game was played against Nairn St. Ninian. A dominant performance yet again from the rock as we managed to seal another 5-1 victory, again denied of a clean sheet by an own goal scored by our goalkeeper. New boy Grant Hamilton bagged a brace in this match after a terrific performance from the centre midfielder. Ciaran Reilly, Ryan Watters and captain Reece Glackin rounded off the scoring for the Rock.

Port Glasgow stood in between St Roch's and The Stagecoach Central District Division 1 Title. Unfortunately it was not meant to be a good day at the Port Glasgow Community Stadium as the home team were defeated 3-0! Goals from Ryan Watters, Josh Wilson and a Michael Duncan own goal secured the title for the Rock! An amazing day trip for the 1 St Roch's fan in attendance! Jubilation as St Roch's WIN THE LEAGUE! WE ARE GOING UP!
View attachment 35928View attachment 35927View attachment 35926

Following our League Victory, we received a special message from fans of Celtic FC, a team that many of the St Roch's players and Manger, Lewis Devlin, support. "It's fantastic to be recognised by such a big club, and who knows, maybe we will be facing them in a few years time!" said the St Roch's gaffer.

View attachment 35925

Another bit of good news is the contract extension signed by Ciaran Reilly during the January transfer window. He was offered a contract from a number of other teams but turned them all down to re-sign for The Champions Candy Rock!
View attachment 35924

Thanks for reading guys!

*EDIT* For some reason some badges wouldn't show up on the post so that's why there's some blanks.