The Rise of the Foxes- A Leicester City Story

Kezza96

Reaction score
View attachment 247388

NIGEL PEARSON RESIGNS

View attachment 247389
Pearson Shocks Leicester Fans

Nigel Pearson has shocked Leicseter City by announcing his resignation, just 6 months into the job. Reporters claim that his resignation was caused by family issues. Pearson took the time to thank the fans for the support:

"I'd like to thank everyone connected with Leicester City Football Club, they have treated me very well in my 2nd spell with the club. I wish Leicester the best for the future, while I take an extended break from football."

The Board have not announced who they are looking for to replace Nigel, so there will be a period of uncertainty for Foxes fans as the start of the new season draws closer.

View attachment 247400
Eriksson return a real possibility
View attachment 247401
Eriksson the favourite

Sven-Göran Eriksson has been regarded as the favourite for the Leicester City Vacant Managerial position, according to recent reports. Sven has already expressed his interest in returning to the King Power Stadium:

"When I was informed about the resignation of Nigel, I applied straight away. I really want to return to this fantastic club and prove that I have what it takes to get this club promoted back to where it belongs."

Eriksson's dessire to get back into the Leicester City hotseat has made him 4/1 favourite to geet the job. Outsiders include Roberto Martinez at 11/1, and Terry Connor at 14/1.

View attachment 247402View attachment 247403
Connor and Martinez also in with a shout

View attachment 247405
Decision time for Leicester Chairman
View attachment 247406

Chairman to make decision tonight

Leicester Chairman, Vichai Raksriaksorn, has announced that he will be making his decision on the new Leicester Manager this evening. As it stands, Sven- Goran Eriksson remains the favourite. More will be revealed tonight...
________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Leicester City announce Laing as New Manager
View attachment 247409

Appointment shocks football world

As if Leicester fans were shocked enough at the resignation of Nigel Pearson, it is an even bigger shock as Leicester have announced unknown manager, Kieran Laing, as their manager. Leicester fans are surprised at the fact that someone with so little experience is the right man for the job. Chairman Vichai Raksriaksorn has promised fans that He has made the right decision in the appointment of Laing:

"I have the upmost confidence in Kieran to do a good job for this club. Despite his inexperience, I am sure he is the right man to take this club forward, back into the Premier League."
______________________________________________________________________________________

And the story begins...

Logan and Berner depart while Mcgugan joins the Foxes

Leicester City have announced the departure of Conrad Logan and Bruno Berner, and the signing of Lewis McGugan. Logan, 25, stated that he "had no future at the club", and went to join Middlesbrough for £55k. Bruno Berner felt the same way and left to go to Scunthorpe for £16k. Leicester's one and only summer signing has come from rivals Nottingham Forest. Lewis Mcgugan, aged 22 (joined for £1.5m) is said to be "delighted" and hopes he is part of a Leicester side that will get promoted.

may want to get some of the palace youngsters like scannell, clyne, zaha in- also jordi gomez!