borolegend

Reaction score
View attachment 290258

Mowbray steps aside the boro as Walsh takes charge

Tony Mowbray has stepped down as manager of Middlesborough football club this morning citing a lack of love for the game and not being focused on the job.

The new man in Charge, Jeremiah Walsh is a former American International with 49 caps for country, scoring 9 goals along the way. A huge shock and suprise for most boro fan's throughout the country as most do not believe this American manager knows anything about English football or winning football.

Upon arrival at the Riverside Stadium the media flocked to him and has several questions. Sky sports had this question for the new man in charge ... "How do you feel since supporters clearly thing you are the wrong man for the job, will you be looking to prove them wrong?"

Walsh responded by saying .... "I am here to do a job, Mr. Gibson has trusted me with the position and I am ready to get on with it. I am here to get Middlesborough into the Premier League and win as many trophies and be as competative as we can along the way."

Walsh then disapperared into Riverside Stadium away from the media and fan gathering outside the Stadium.​

Mowbray leaves Middlesbrough......................ooh **** :( please get promoted first season and keep regular updates as a boro fan ill be following religiously :)