White army

Reaction score
Name-Dundee United
Formed-1909
Nickname-Terrors
Legends and fave personel-Paul Sturrock and Scotland boss Craig Leven
Stadium-Tannadice park(14,223 all seater)
Rivals-Aberdeen,St Johnstone
Fierce Rival-Dundee
Facilites-Good Training,Average Youth facilites

1st Season aims:
Finish in Europa League Qualifiers spot
2nd Season aims:
Win a trophey
3rd Season aims:
Win the League

Internal aims:
Upgrade youth and training facilities
Get as many of my young players through as i can
Never quit...

Dundee appoint unknown Englishman as new boss to replace Peter Houston

" I am delighted and shocked to be sitting here today as manager of Dundee Utd as i have no experience ,but a big thank you to the board for allowing me to have a go and going on what i have to offer rather than how many jobs i have had...There will be changes at this club be sure of that as i attempt to go head to head with Neil Lennons Celtic and replace Rangers as the team that will challenge them for the title...i will now go through the changes i have already done such as Staff and signings...i hope you all enjoy the ride"

The new Captain of Dundee Utd is Jon Daly and the Vice Captain is Sean Dillon

Key player: Jon Daly
View attachment 279076

I have identifed the weak areas of the team and they are:
AMR
AMC
DMC
Back Up Striker
Possibly Back up Goalkeeper

View attachment 279074

Staff Out:
Paul Hegarty-Assistant manager
Gary Kirk-Coach

Staff in
Rickey Sbragia-Assistant Manager
Michael Watt-1st team coach
Duncan Russell-Fitness Coach
Steve Whithall-Physio
Ades Oubella-Scout
Theo De Jong-scout
Gerry Collins-Scout
Erich Beer-Scout

We had a Transfer budget of only 26k and a wage budget of 1.1k so i put all my money into the wage budget and have signed 2 players on a free

Ex Leeds United Right winger Lloyd Sam joins on a free
Ex Levante Striker Ruben Suarez joins on a free
View attachment 279077View attachment 279079
Also Liverpool are now our Parent club,but have yet to send any youngsters we will receive 107k a year as part of link

Clydesdale bank Premier League match 1

Dundee 3 vs Hearts 1
Daly(2),Gardyne
View attachment 279075
A very good opening day of the season and Jon Daly was a colossus up front winning everything in the air..one of his goals was a contraversial penalty according to the Hearts boss,but i thought is was and Daly Smashed it home

Match Day 2

Ross County 0 vs Dundee Utd 1
Jonny Russell
(Willo flood sent off)
View attachment 279078
Should have won by more but credit to Ross County they played very well to restrict us to 1.
The sending off was a Horror tackle and he deserved to be sent off and will be dropped as a result after he has served his suspension.

Player of the month
Jon Daly- 2 Goals 1 assist and 1 Man of match.rating 8.00
Young Player of the Month- Jonny Russell 1 goal 1 man of match .ratin 7.50
League Table
View attachment 279073

In the next Update find out who we get in Europa League Quals and if we sign anyone plus Transfer update for Spl and major world transfers

August update
Europa League 4th Round Qual
Feyanoord vs Dundee Utd
Lazio vs Hearts
Sporting Lisbon vs Motherwell

Dundee Utd 0 vs St Mirren 2
We were just terrible here and never looked like getting anything and in all honesty could have lost by a few more but New Signing Mark Brown kept them down to 2

Dundee Utd 2 vs Kilmarnock 3
Rankin,O.G
An infuriating result here Cammy Bell was in great form for them and kept out about 11 chances...than the next day he signed for Nottingham forest ..could he not have done that the day before the match.
Europa league Leg 1
Feyanoord 0 vs Dundee Utd 1
Rankin

Leg 2

Dundee Utd 2 vs Feyanoord 1
Rankin,Russell
So a 3-1 Agg win..this was very pleasing after i gave my team no hope of getting in the group stage at all,but they proved me wrong and here we are in the draw for the next round

Other scottish teams results in Europa league
Motherwell lost 5-2 agg to Sporting lisbon
Hearts lost 5-3 to Lazio(Hearts did win the first leg 3-0 away in rome)

Europa league Group Draw
Bordeaux
Olympyicos
Maccabi Haifa
Dundee Utd

Player of the month: John Rankin.some very good performences in europa leauge and scoring 3 goals in the month.
Young Player of the month: Left back Barry Dougles he has come in and put in some solid games...apart from 1 mistake which led to a goal.

I would put leage table up but i have played 2 games in september so it would not be accurate but if i remember those defeats put me about 8th....but september should be a good one as in the 1st 2 games there has been 11 goals, but who to...find out tomorrow

sorry guys i went away so was away from computer but will be updating in the morning...this including any ins and outs as well as europa league update and league...see u guys in the morning

Update
Dundee Utd 4 vs Inverness 2
Russell
Miller sent off
Daly
Gardyne
O.G
we played well in this game and even with 10 men showed we are no pushovers
Hibs 0 vs Dundee Utd 5
Russel x2
Daly
Gardyne
Rankin
great game and to hit 5 goals away from home is amazing
Europa League

Olympiakos 3 vs Dundee Utd 1
Russell
Russell Sent Off

Our Europa League debut ended in defeat away in greece we never looked like getting anything from this

Scottish League Cup

Dundee Utd 1 vs Queen of the South 2
Armstrong

Disappointed to lose but this will teach me to play a weakend team
Motherwell 3 vs Dundee Utd 3
Russell x2
Rankin
we played well and should have won but Russel picked up a knock and could not win it for us
Europa League
Dundee Utd 2 vs Bordeaux 2
Mackey-Steven
Daly

A very good Draw against the favourites of our group and showed if we can play well i beleive we can progress from this group
League

Dundee Utd 4 vs St Johnstome 1
Gunning
Armstrong
Mackey-Steven
Douglas

A strong win for us here we played well and deserved to win.

Aberdeen 0 vs Dundee Utd 2
Russell
Mackey-Steven
Our good away performence continues and this spelt the end of Browns regin at pittodrie
Europa League

Dundee Utd 3 vs Maccabi Haifa 2
Mackey-Steven
Saurez
Sam
This gave us our 1st win in this compition,but we nearly threw it away but Brown was fantastic in goal for us and stopped a last minute chance with a great double save
League

Dundee Utd 2 vs Ross County 0
back into the league and another win over Ross County and we should have won by a lot more but i will take the 2-0 win
Europa League

Maccabi Haifa 1 vs Dundee Utd 4
Mackey-Steven x2
Russell
Daly

What a great nght in europe and this makes us qualify for the knockout stages of the Europa League and Russell gets back to scoring which is great
Dundee Utd 3 vs Celtic 2
Russell x2
Sam
An unexpected win against league leaders here but i think this puts us in a very good position because if we win our games in hand we will be level on points with them
Dundee Utd 3 vs St Mirren 0
Russell x2
Gardyne
A good Solid win although St Mirren did not deserve this to be honest but Russell was just too good for their defence to cope with
Dundee Utd 5 vs Dundee 1
Russell x3
Rankin
Gardyne

What a game...i thought as this would be a derby it would be a much closer game but that man Jonny Russell is just banging them in latley and showing what an important player he is.

News
Aberdeen Sack Brown..Appoint Roy Keane
Scotland Fail to Qualify for European Championships after a 4-1 Agg Loss to Serbia(Russell would have got them there)

League table

View attachment 279808
Europa League Table
View attachment 279806
Manager if the month award
View attachment 279802
Russell 1st,Gardyne 2nd in Player of the month
View attachment 279803
Player Stats: Russell 16 goals, Gardyne 14 Assists
View attachment 279804
Fixtures and results
View attachment 279805

We have 1 more game left in the Europa League and that is against Bordeaux away and we need to win or draw to win the group..next update maybe later today or in the morning, but will try and get it out today.

Update

News
Hibs sack Fenlon and Hire Malkey Mackey
Dundee Sack Smith and hire Jimmy Calderwood
Inverness Sack Butcher and hire Frans Adalaar

Inverness 1 vs Dundee Utd 3
Suarez x2
Russell

Hearts 1 vs Dundee Utd 4
Russell x2
Rankin
Mackey-Steven

Dundee Utd 1 vs Hibs 0
Russell

Europa League

Bordeaux 0 vs Dundee Utd 1
Rankin

What a game and we have now won the group ahead of Olympiakos who beat Haifa to overtake Bordeaux..this was unthought of at the begining of the campian i never thought we would qualify let alone win the group.

League

Dundee 0 vs Dundee Utd 9
Suarez x3
Russell x3
Daly x3

What a derby this was helped with them getting a player sent off so i decided to go overload and we came out with this big win and i learnt after the game that smith was sacked after the game which is a shame beacuse he was a good man and deserved to stay

Dundee Utd 3 vs Motherwell 0
Saurez
Daly x2

St Johnstone 3 vs Dundee Utd 4
Daly
Sam
Suarez
Russell

This is 17 wins in a row i think an amazing feat by the players and we are now 4 points ahead of Celtic in 2nd place

Europa League Draw
Napoli or Dundee Utd vs Trapzonspor or Everton