AntonyJowett

Reaction score
So today i am doing my first Thread and have choose Everton as my team, I will be aiming to win the FA Cup and get into the champions league in my first season ad bringing in players to improve the team.

I will be doing this thread month by month so any advice will be greatly appreciated

Enjoy

Antony

August 2016

So here it is the start of the premier league campaign

Hull City vs Everton

View attachment 1124255

Outplayed by Hull this afternoon and a real kick in the teeth loosing 2 players due to injuries but atleast i got a point very lucky to walk away with that

Ashley Young out for 7-8 Weeks
Enner Valencia out for 6 - 7 Weeks

Everton vs Manchester United

View attachment 1124264

Absolutely Incredible! what a victory 3-1 thats the form of champions a proud manager today lets hope this for continues

Everton vs Bolton

View attachment 86603
Wow what a come down from beating united. These injuries are effecting us badly

Everton vs Watford

View attachment 86598

Summary

So after a solid game against Man Utd things have goe bad to worse. losing at home to bolton and then against watford is a shambles i need these players back. here is hopeing to september is a better month. Come on Toffees step your game up lets do it for the fans!!

Is it me or could you not have brought in better players than what you have for the money spent??? 4.2 for Navas could of got you 1 a better player or 2 a youngster you could develop, similar with Young.... Isn't Tom Davies better than Anderson? Honda is okay but 23 mil!

disastrous transfers mate. anderson and honda, it's like you're living in the past ! honda is not worth 5 mil, let alone 23. anderson? i hope it's not that anderson from man utd. tom davies is already ready to be playing at least as a rotation. i'm not being a smartass mate, I'm trying to help, I played 5 seasons with everton.

Very poor transfers. All of them are outdated and aren't worth that much.