lewisdevlin97

Reaction score
I myself am Scottish, and it pained me to see how badly Craig Levein handled the team, so in this save, i am going to handle the team my own way...and hopefully qualify for the FIFA 2014 World Cup in Rio.
so i will give you monthly updates on how the players are doing and i'll give you full match reports and qualification/tournament tables, as well as the FIFA World Rankings list each month it comes out.

i know this has been a short start, but we have a friendly against San Marino coming up!

thanks for reading guys! Next Update Follows :D
also check out my kit thread here >http://www.fm-base.co.uk/forum/kits/112105-lewisdevlin97s-kit-thread.html< ANY KIT, ANY TEAM, ANY SPONSOR...

So, my first game in Professional Management...how would i do?

View attachment 308263

Surprisingly it went Amazingly well!

7-0! yeah, 7-0!
i thought we would get 1 or 2, not 7!

Here was the squad i used :

A.McGregor

GK.

Gary Caldwell Charlie Mulgrew(C) Grant Hanley Graeme Shinnie
RB. RCB. LCB. LB.

Lee McCulloch
DM.

Barry Bannan Scott Brown
RCM. LCM.

Steven Naismith
CAM.

Steven Fletcher Jordan Rhodes
STCR. STCL.

Barry Bananaman got us off to a great start with a brilliant goal on the 4th minute then doubled up on the 9th.
Grant Hanley then scored two headers, one on the 11th minute and then again on the 17th minute.
Steven Naismith got his goal on the 63rd Minute with a 6-yard smash into the bottom right corner.
The only striker to get a goal, Steven Fletcher got his goal on the 75th minute.
and then Scott Brown got his name on the scoresheet with another 6-yard smash.

Man Of The Match: Captain Charlie Mulgrew, fantastic crossing proved a strength for us, he's a keeper.

Come Back For:

Scotland v Wales (World Cup Quals (EUR))
Scotland v Serbia (World Cup Quals (EUR))

Last edited:
View attachment 308285vView attachment 308286
SCOTLAND V WALES
World Cup (EUR) Qualifying Section Group 1
Hampden Park, Glasgow
K.O 19:45

This was it, this game would either set me up for an amazing campaign or start with a loss and demotivate me and the team...BUT IT DIDN'T BECAUSE WE WON!!!!!!!!

View attachment 308288

Fantastic Game!
2-1
Steven Fletcher opened the scoring with a long-range effort which the keeper couldn't get to.
Wales equalized by a Brian Stock header from 8 yards.
We took the lead for the second time with a Brian Stock o.g Header again from 8 yards!

Man Of The Match: Graeme Shinnie, amazing attacking runs but he knows when to get back and help.